-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *
Started by 1908PharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Congratulations. !!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you add me back to University of Kentucky? Thanks!
I still cant believe I'm going!!! YAY!
I still cant believe I'm going!!! YAY!
Please add me to Mercer. 😀
wow a lot of acceptances for loma linda! congratulations to everyone!
please italicize touro, i'll be attending uop for now. hope that opens up a spot for a deserving touro applicant!
please add me to Touro-CA, but i will most likely go to USC, thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to say congrats to all of you who have been accepted thus far (and good luck to those of you who are still waiting for decisions)!!
I got accepted to South University! 😀 Please add me to the list!
Congratulations again Everyone! Wow, there are a lot of people turning down Touro, i guess that makes up for the large rejection rate!
hey what happened to all the people from virginia commonwealth? There were like 5 ED people who are gone! Myself included!
add me to Palm Beach Atlantic please! still not sure where I'm going...
Congratulations ya'll ! 









hi! please put me down for Western as well (i will be attending USC though) 😀 thanks a bunch!
Not a big deal but can the mod's edit the Pacific U link (under Oregon) to http://www.pacificu.edu/pharmd/
It's currently linked to UOP in CA.
It's currently linked to UOP in CA.
Hey there!
Will you please add me to South University's roster.
Thanks.
Will you please add me to South University's roster.
Thanks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yayyy !! looks like california is booming!
howdy-can you add me to mass cphs-worcester😍
Please add me to East Tennessee State!
congratulations to everyone! Looks like you got what you wanted for the holiday season! 😀

I got accepted to St. Louis College of Pharmacy (MO) and will be attending!
I just was accepted into Ohio Northern College of Pharmacy (20 minutes ago) and I will be attending there.. 😀 What a great Christmas!
Could you please add me to VCU! Congrats to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😉😉Looks like a lot of people had a GREAT holiday! 😀
Congratulations !
Congratulations !
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 6K
