New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to MCPHS-Worcester!!! Still waiting on 4 more schools! But now the pressure is off and I can decide on what I like best!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats poopoo on getting into pharmacy school!


sorry, i couldn't resist saying that:laugh:

haha.. thanks~
I know the username can throw people off, but that is exactly why I did it~
I am darn positive you wont forget my username~
 
Azulene,

Did you interview on the 6th of November? That is when I interviewed.
 
Put me down for acceptance to MCPHS-Worcester please!
thank you! 😀
anyone going there who would like to discuss the school?? please pm me! 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have also been accepted to Campbell, but I will be choosing South University over Campbell. Thanks!
 
Please add me to the University of Florida Gainesville campus! Thanks!

I'm still waiting on other schools to make my final decision! But you can put UF down unitalicized! Thanks!
 
St. John Fisher Wegamans school of pharmacy for meeee!!! List me please, 1st acceptance!! woohoo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations everyone, looks like St. John Fisher went on an accptance spree LOL ! dont forget to let me know which school u will not be attending for those with more than 1 acceptance. congrats again!! 😀
 
1908pharmd, you deleted all of midwestern CCP! must have been a mistake
 
yeah, sorry guys, i had to use someone elses computer because something happened in the middle of adding names and now everything is gone. it will be reposted in less than 5 minutes. check back and make sure you are where you are supposed to be.

Sorry. +pissed+
 
My name was removed from LECOM-Bradenton. Could you please re-add it plz?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.