-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *
Started by 1908PharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Accepted at a few, but going to attend Jefferson in Philadelphia! Please add me to the list!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please add me to Loma Linda. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to VCU on Nov 21st, too 🙂
Congrats on those who got accepted to pharmacy schools!
😍
Congrats on those who got accepted to pharmacy schools!
😍Please add me to Howard University! Super excited!
Congratulations everyone! 😀😀
sorry i havent been able to update everyday like i used to but I am trying to make sure I keep a good grade in my Organic, Stats, and Micro classes this semester. 😉
gracia por su patiencia, Adios! - ¡Pienso i dicho que derecho!😛
sorry i havent been able to update everyday like i used to but I am trying to make sure I keep a good grade in my Organic, Stats, and Micro classes this semester. 😉
gracia por su patiencia, Adios! - ¡Pienso i dicho que derecho!😛
😀Please add me to Creighton University campus-based program.😀
I've been waiting for so long to say this.....Can you please add me to Creighton web-based
WOO HOO 😀
WOO HOO 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like there are a lot of firsts this time around, creighton and wingate! Congratulations! 😀😍
Please add me to the University of Houston, First one baby. Yeah
Congrats You guys! Ohio state is more popular than i thought! 😀
you didn't add me to creighton campus-based yet... please.... 🙂
Please add me to University of Houston, too!
How appropriate for valentines RedROSE! Congrats to everyone! YAY! 😍
Please add me to Washington State University. I am so excited. I received my acceptance letter today to my first and only choice!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Updated through Farmxer! First for Washington State! Congratulations!
Accepted into East Tennessee State Universitry COP😀
Please add me to the University of Minnesota, Duluth!!! I'm so excited!
I still need to be added to Lipscomb university and belmont university...both new schools in nashville, tn
THANKS!!
THANKS!!
I noticed that Farmxer has been added to WSU, but I still haven't. Would you please add when you are able to? Thank you!!
Update for me: declined offer at UH Hilo, accepted offer for Jefferson Univ.
add me to University of Tennessee-Memphis
it's finally official..add me to unc chapel hill please :-D
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There were a couple of firsts this time,, GOOO Tennessee! whoo! Belmont, UT, and Lipscomb.
Cincinatti - Milk Man, Congratulations 😀
Collegegirl247 & Two scoops for being the firsts at your perspective schools! Congrats to everyone else too!
👍
Cincinatti - Milk Man, Congratulations 😀
Collegegirl247 & Two scoops for being the firsts at your perspective schools! Congrats to everyone else too!
👍The following people were already added a while ago. Let me know if you still dont see your name. It may be higher in the list under your school. I may have added it before you posted that you were accepted. 😕 Let me know if you cant see it.
Already added
Zn1988 – Nova
Jefferson - Confetti
Already added
Zn1988 – Nova
Jefferson - Confetti
IM OVERZEALOUS!!!
Admitted today in my top choice, Palm Beach Atlantic, please add me.😀
Admitted today in my top choice, Palm Beach Atlantic, please add me.😀
IM OVERZEALOUS!!!
Admitted today in my top choice, Palm Beach Atlantic, please add me.😀
congrats djEllisDee!! 👍

- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 6K