-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *
Started by 1908PharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Folks! 




Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, Plz add me to PBA. Thanks.
can you add me to midwestern chicago. thanks!
congratulations pharmhopeful3!
i just joined this site today... but you can add me to creighton campus-based! woo!
can you please add me to
Lecom Bradenton!
and I guess you could italicize me under Palm Beach Atlantic too
Lecom Bradenton!
and I guess you could italicize me under Palm Beach Atlantic too
pulled from the hold list and accepted to midwestern ccp...will be attending st. john fisher for now...so hard to decide.....
I got in to St. John Fisher! But I probably won't be attending there since I don't have the $1500 to give them within 10 days. Very nice school though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted to University of Hawai'i Hilo 🙂
Still haven't made a decision as I'm waiting for acceptances/rejections from other schools within the next week.
Still haven't made a decision as I'm waiting for acceptances/rejections from other schools within the next week.
I was accepted to UNC Chapel Hill!!
first post. please add me to Western U and italicize Touro U. 😀
Hey can you add me to UNC Chapel Hill and italicize my name under VCU? Thanks!!! 🙂
Hi, please add me to TOURO!
Please add me to the University of New Mexico, and italicize me under East Tennessee State.
YAY!
YAY!
I was just accepted to Lipscomb university and Belmont university...hopefully you can add these schools to the list...they are both in nashville!!😀😀😀😀😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
M
MsLovely
Please add me to Palm Beach Atlantic!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
+1 for Thomas Jefferson University. I should also be under UH Hilo. I'll be making my decision within the month. yeee!
East Tennessee State University Class of 2012.
GPA:3.996
Hours: 115
PCAT: ~67 Comp
Interviewed: Nov 07
Accepted: Nov 07
What do uguys think about attending a school that is not yet accredited? Too much of a risk?
GPA:3.996
Hours: 115
PCAT: ~67 Comp
Interviewed: Nov 07
Accepted: Nov 07
What do uguys think about attending a school that is not yet accredited? Too much of a risk?
Could you please add me to NEOUCOM🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
thank you
thank you
Add me to University of the Pacific, please. Thanks.
Please add me to UOP, CA also!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 6K

, still haven't been added to Shenandoah....