New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
put me down for MCPHS Boston please

Members don't see this ad.

Please add me to Lecom Bradenton and italicize me under Palm Beach Atlantic. Thank you! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you add me to Midwestern in Chicago!

You can add me to Shenandoah ;)

Please add me Jefferson, too. I don't know where to go but maybe Howard...

Add me to the University of Appalachia. :luck:

i just joined this site today... but you can add me to creighton campus-based! woo!

can you please add me to
Lecom Bradenton!

and I guess you could
italicize me under Palm Beach Atlantic too

pulled from the hold list and accepted to midwestern ccp...will be attending st. john fisher for now...so hard to decide.....

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in to St. John Fisher! But I probably won't be attending there since I don't have the $1500 to give them within 10 days. Very nice school though.

Can you please add me to Loma Linda in California

Also can you Italicize Touro University in California as well

I will be attending Loma linda thanks

got accepted to Auburn Mobile campus! Not sure where I'm gonna go yet...:hardy:

Accepted to University of Hawai'i Hilo :)

Still haven't made a decision as I'm waiting for acceptances/rejections from other schools within the next week.

I was accepted to UNC Chapel Hill!!

Please add me to Oregon State!!! GO BEAVERS!:D

I was just looking over the California names and noticed that LUCY130 is under Western TWICE...

Please add me to UNC CHapel Hill

first post. please add me to Western U and italicize Touro U. :D

Hey can you add me to UNC Chapel Hill and italicize my name under VCU? Thanks!!! :)

Please add me to UNC CHapel Hill....Thanks.

Hello all, this is my first time posting. Please add me to the University of Michigan.

Hi, please add me to TOURO!

I just got accepted to Auburn university :)

Hello. I just got accepted into the College of Pharmacy at USC (University of South Carolina), Columbia campus. :D

Please add me to the University of New Mexico, and italicize me under East Tennessee State.

YAY!

I was just accepted to Lipscomb university and Belmont university...hopefully you can add these schools to the list...they are both in nashville!!:D:D:D:D:D

Add me to University of New Mexico! :D

Please add me to Thomas Jefferson University, Go Eagles!!

Please add me also to Thomas Jefferson. I'm soooooo happy!!!

Please add my name to the Mercer list!

Please add me to Mercer and italize me for South University. Thank you.:D

+1 for Thomas Jefferson University. I should also be under UH Hilo. I'll be making my decision within the month. yeee!

East Tennessee State University Class of 2012.
GPA:3.996
Hours: 115
PCAT: ~67 Comp
Interviewed: Nov 07
Accepted: Nov 07
What do uguys think about attending a school that is not yet accredited? Too much of a risk?

Could you please add me to NEOUCOM:):):):):)

thank you

Please add me to Mercer! I still don't know where I will be attending!

I don't think this post is being updated... :beat:, still haven't been added to Shenandoah....

Please add me to University of the Pacific as well. Thank you!

Someone added me to Pacific University but I didn't apply there. I only got into OSU so please take me off the bottom of the Pacific U list.

Add my handle to Wayne State University in Michigan!!! Hooray!!!!! Interviewed on Monday, got my acceptance e-mail TODAY!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

add my name to Howard Univ! Got accepance letter yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.