New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to University of Florida, I just found out this morning!

Woot - Go Gators! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Science GPA: 3.00
PCAT: 78 composite
B.S. degree in Management

Fantastic LORs, and lots of ECs
and I called the dean - we talked for half a hour

Hope this helps!!!

Science GPA: 3.00
PCAT: 78 composite
B.S. degree in Management

Fantastic LORs, and lots of ECs
and I called the dean - we talked for half a hour

Hope this helps!!!

wrong forum..you need to post this either in your tag line or another thread. this thread is too long to do this. Please ONLY post where you got in.
Thank you!

P.S. What Campus? you can modify your orginal post.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could you please add me to Ohio Northern COP? Thanks! :)

hey! put my name down for Northeastern University, Simmons, and Mass College of Pharmacy and heath sciences.
all italisized though, I probibly cant attend any of them becuase of the costs :mad:

I'd like to be added to USC please. Thanks!

hey i just got accepted into Virginia Commonwealth University

that is my second choice in the school i would like to attend but i'm still waiting on my number 1!

i got two offers now, u of kentucky, midwestern CCP:D

I've been accepted to ETSU and Campbell. I'm waiting on UNC though!

Just got accepted to LECOM Bradenton School of Pharmacy. :)

Starting up in JUNE! c/o 2011! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey i got accepted into mcphs-worcester

i have been accepted to Lecom and Auburn. not sure if im going to either but my number one pick is still pending :(

Please add me to Shenandoah. I am not sure where I will be going yet though.

Add me for the Ohio State University.

I just got accepted in THE Ohio State University.

accepted in Shenandoah U yesterday.

I got accepted to LECOM erie today, and so far that will be the one that I will attend

I was accepted to Midwestern Glendale
Please add me as well

Accepted into Western University in CA. but have an interview for USC next week

Please Add me to LECOM Bradenton!! :D

Please add me to Thomas Jefferson University under Philadelphia :D

Please add me to LECOM (Erie)...still not sure where I'm going yet though.

I just got into LECOM Bradenton!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!! :love::hardy::smuggrin:

Please add me to Maryland! Thank you! Congratulations you guys!! :D

Italize me for The Ohio State University, I am going to TEMPLE :)

Thanks...

Accepted to LECOM Bradenton. Still waiting on two other schools. CantW8 and rjean83 when did you interview at Bradenton?

I got denial letters from Maryland (ED), Auburn, Nova, and Midwestern in Glendale - all in that order. What is wrong with me? Now I am having my fifth interview this week. This will be my fifth pharmacy school interview.

I met a lot of hot white girls at the Auburn interview, and too many Vietnamese asian girls at my Midwestern Glendale interview. Once I knew they were Vietnamese I had to close my eyes. Man, I wish I could get accepted in Auburn. Nice people and sexy girls.

Please add me to Maryland! Thank you! Congratulations you guys!! :D

Don't go there. Maryland is a freezing cold weather school. I would hate to see you drop out after 3 1/2 years of pharmacy school there. Come to Florida where it's nice and warm. We recently had a major incident on I-4 where 70 people or more got into a vehicle crash - at least 5 reported dead people.

I got into Midwestern-Glendale. I have not decided which school i will attend yet between MWU-CPG and VCU.

I met a lot of hot white girls at the Auburn interview, and too many Vietnamese asian girls at my Midwestern Glendale interview. Once I knew they were Vietnamese I had to close my eyes. Man, I wish I could get accepted in Auburn. Nice people and sexy girls.

What the hell?? So racist. I'm glad this person got banned.

Don't pay the $500 deposit .. You should consider some of the Florida schools nearby.

MWU is by far the MOST expensive pharmacy school. The tuition is $33,000+ a year.

University of Florida's tuition is only $8,000 a year (I am a resident). With financial aid, it comes out to $6,000 a year. Since I already used up my Florida Bright Futures Scholarship, I cannot save $8,000 per year.

UF offers 100 scholarships to students in-state, and you graduate in 4 years, not 3. The learning experience in Florida schools are really good. We have the best weather, and it never snows in Florida.

Please add me to Midwestern in Glendale and to Hawaii. I am leaning towards Midwestern.

Could please add me to St. John Fisher Wegmans School of Pharmacy :)
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.