-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *
Started by 1908PharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Science GPA: 3.00
PCAT: 78 composite
B.S. degree in Management
Fantastic LORs, and lots of ECs
and I called the dean - we talked for half a hour
Hope this helps!!!
PCAT: 78 composite
B.S. degree in Management
Fantastic LORs, and lots of ECs
and I called the dean - we talked for half a hour
Hope this helps!!!
Science GPA: 3.00
PCAT: 78 composite
B.S. degree in Management
Fantastic LORs, and lots of ECs
and I called the dean - we talked for half a hour
Hope this helps!!!
wrong forum..you need to post this either in your tag line or another thread. this thread is too long to do this. Please ONLY post where you got in.
Thank you!
P.S. What Campus? you can modify your orginal post.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to be added to USC please. Thanks!
hey i just got accepted into Virginia Commonwealth University
that is my second choice in the school i would like to attend but i'm still waiting on my number 1!
that is my second choice in the school i would like to attend but i'm still waiting on my number 1!
congratulations ya'll !!!!
Admitted to Midwestern CCP 🙂
please italicize me for Midwestern CCP... still deciding
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
please italicize me for Midwestern CCP... still deciding
so you are accepted to glendale and chicago?
so you are accepted to glendale and chicago?
correct 1908
i have been accepted to Lecom and Auburn. not sure if im going to either but my number one pick is still pending 🙁
Add me for the Ohio State University.
😀Congratulations Ya'll!!!!
i have been accepted to Lecom and Auburn. not sure if im going to either but my number one pick is still pending 🙁
Uhhhhh... which Lecom? Im not sure if i put you under the correct one. 😕
I just got accepted in THE Ohio State University.
Please add me to Midwestern CCP 🙂
Dang!!! it has been an explosion today! Hopefully everyone will know something before the end of next week! 

Add me to Temple please
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to LECOM erie today, and so far that will be the one that I will attend
I was accepted to Midwestern Glendale
Please add me as well
Please add me as well
Accepted into Western University in CA. but have an interview for USC next week
Congrats everyone, first add for Temple! YAY! 
Please add me to Thomas Jefferson University under Philadelphia 😀
italicize me for Midwestern CPG, I've decided to go to Midwestern CCP
Please add me to Maryland! Thank you! Congratulations you guys!! 😀
Italize me for The Ohio State University, I am going to TEMPLE 🙂
Thanks...
Thanks...
Accepted to LECOM Bradenton. Still waiting on two other schools. CantW8 and rjean83 when did you interview at Bradenton?
I got denial letters from Maryland (ED), Auburn, Nova, and Midwestern in Glendale - all in that order. What is wrong with me? Now I am having my fifth interview this week. This will be my fifth pharmacy school interview.
I met a lot of hot white girls at the Auburn interview, and too many Vietnamese asian girls at my Midwestern Glendale interview. Once I knew they were Vietnamese I had to close my eyes. Man, I wish I could get accepted in Auburn. Nice people and sexy girls.
Please add me to Maryland! Thank you! Congratulations you guys!! 😀
Don't go there. Maryland is a freezing cold weather school. I would hate to see you drop out after 3 1/2 years of pharmacy school there. Come to Florida where it's nice and warm. We recently had a major incident on I-4 where 70 people or more got into a vehicle crash - at least 5 reported dead people.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I met a lot of hot white girls at the Auburn interview, and too many Vietnamese asian girls at my Midwestern Glendale interview. Once I knew they were Vietnamese I had to close my eyes. Man, I wish I could get accepted in Auburn. Nice people and sexy girls.
What the hell?? So racist. I'm glad this person got banned.
Don't pay the $500 deposit .. You should consider some of the Florida schools nearby.
MWU is by far the MOST expensive pharmacy school. The tuition is $33,000+ a year.
University of Florida's tuition is only $8,000 a year (I am a resident). With financial aid, it comes out to $6,000 a year. Since I already used up my Florida Bright Futures Scholarship, I cannot save $8,000 per year.
UF offers 100 scholarships to students in-state, and you graduate in 4 years, not 3. The learning experience in Florida schools are really good. We have the best weather, and it never snows in Florida.
MWU is by far the MOST expensive pharmacy school. The tuition is $33,000+ a year.
University of Florida's tuition is only $8,000 a year (I am a resident). With financial aid, it comes out to $6,000 a year. Since I already used up my Florida Bright Futures Scholarship, I cannot save $8,000 per year.
UF offers 100 scholarships to students in-state, and you graduate in 4 years, not 3. The learning experience in Florida schools are really good. We have the best weather, and it never snows in Florida.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 6K
