New Sketchy Biochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I watched one video with her and that was enough for me. Too many snide side comments instead of focusing on the sketch.

After spending some time with sketchy pharm, I can confirm that she is extremely annoying.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought Pixorize was excellent for Step I, especially their series on vitamins.

Reactions: 1 users
Guess I’m the only one who liked the girl. Sketchy pharm probably netted me more points than any other resource aside from uworld.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Guess I’m the only one who liked the girl. Sketchy pharm probably netted me more points than any other resource aside from uworld.

She is like a buzzing gnat in my ear full of terrible low yield jokes. I want to tell her to just buzz off. It's like after the success of micro, they just gave up. Like good night, did they even try to listen to how she sounds on 2x?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
She is like a buzzing gnat in my ear full of terrible low yield jokes. I want to tell her to just buzz off. It's like after the success of micro, they just gave up. Like good night, did they even try to listen to how she sounds on 2x?
So I went on YouTube to try to find a vid of her to refresh my memory (couldn’t find it) and came across an ad for “Sketchy Nursing.” It’s literally the exact same videos we use. So in a few years, it’ll be commonplace for us to talk to nurses about the “phantom of the alpha” and “girls and lads, rest now, don’t go”. Lol. Freakin’ wild.

Last edited:
So I went on YouTube to try to find a vid of her to refresh my memory (couldn’t find it) and came across an ad for “Sketchy Nursing.” It’s literally the exact same videos we use. Do in a few years, it’ll be commonplace for us to talk to nurses about the “phantom of the alpha” and “girls and lads, rest now, don’t go”. Lol. Freakin’ wild.

"I don't know what you're talking about, you should see a psychiatrist"

So the question is how long of a subscription did you guys get? $550 for 24 months is a lot... I mean $369 isn't really cheap either for 1 year. We are on a systems-based spiral curriculum so I might miss out on some path stuff, but we should cover a lot of the pharm and micro before then.

It is a bit annoying that you can only get the bundle now

So the question is how long of a subscription did you guys get? $550 for 24 months is a lot... I mean $369 isn't really cheap either for 1 year. We are on a systems-based spiral curriculum so I might miss out on some path stuff, but we should cover a lot of the pharm and micro before then.

It is a bit annoying that you can only get the bundle now

I got 6 months for micro and pharm; I don't remember how much the cost was. Yeah, sketchy continues to upcharge; it's ridiculous. I'm trying to finish pharm before my subscription ends, lol. I don't want to pay a cent more just to watch a few more vids.

Did you ever watch it?
Yeah . I didn’t think it was bad, but it sort of messed with my head a bit. My undergraduate was in biochem , so I think of this from purely chemical perspective, you know? So their interpretation kind of fogged up my brain and confused me . I don’t think it was bad though ! But not worth the money I think . At least for me