News from Murdoch?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlazeoGlory

SGU SVM 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First off, I would like to say how great this forum is! Mostly as a bystander reading threads and not so much participating up until now, but it really has helped me get pumped up for vet school in a time of quarter-life crisis!

I was wondering if anyone who was expecting to hear back from Murdoch for the July-intake round has heard anything. I am using a middle-man (AustraLearn) and was given the impression I would hear back in April. I have still heard nothing and I ended up having to pay the fee to SGU to hold my spot to meet the deadline! Nothing wrong with that, but I wish I had been able to choose by my own freewill! So, will probably see the SGUers in Aug. :luck:

Anyway, enough rambling, but has anyone heard from Murdoch either directly or through a source? Just out of curiosity 🙂 I may still change my mind.... !

Thanks!