News from the French medical students forum !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarieStockholm

Procrastinator
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody !
I've just registered on the forum to say a word about e-carabin, the French medical students forum. I used to read your threads, without ever thinking of something that would have been a) intelligent b) interesting, so that's why I didn't join earlier. The thing is, an anglophone section opened on e-carabin, and guess what ? I've been asked to do some advertisement on anglophone forums...
Why me ? because it was opened after an english conversation I had with another member, so I'm like the section fairy (?) godmother
icon_smile.gif
That section is really about anything in particular, as long as it's in english. A few threads have already opened, about music, cinema, TV shows, but I do hope many more'll come.

So, feel free to come and visit us ! Of course, you'll also be very welcome in the french part of the forum, wether you wish to practice your french or become an e-carabin-addict.

In the meantime, I hope I'll find something to say here ! but I guess that, with some goodwill, it's always possible.

Members don't see this ad.