Quantcast

next day UCSF & USC interviews!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jun99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
For those of you who have a UCSF interview on 2/9 and a USC interview on 2/10, how are you planning to travel??

I live in LA and still don't know whether to fly or drive to San Francisco -- I'm really worried I won't get back from S.F. until very late on 2/9 and won't get any sleep for the 9 am USC interview.......anyone else in the same boat?

The Kernal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would fly. A 7 hour drive on a good day but since that is Friday, you are going to have trouble getting out of the city and traffic on 5 could be a mess. This is assuming the interview is the early session which should end about noon. It is possible, but if you are worried about sleep, then my suggestion is to fly.

Good luck

lily83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have a UCSF interview on 2/9 and a USC interview on 2/10, how are you planning to travel??

I live in LA and still don't know whether to fly or drive to San Francisco -- I'm really worried I won't get back from S.F. until very late on 2/9 and won't get any sleep for the 9 am USC interview.......anyone else in the same boat?

I was in a similar situation but it's totally do-able. Sure it was a little stressful but I was thankful for being blessed with multiple interview requests. I would fly because it will save you a lot of traveling time and you dont want to be sleep-deprived for your interviews. Also LA and SF are major cities so the flights to/fr are frequent and convenient. Good luck but you wont need it :)