Nextstep vs Kaplan Diagnostic MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anonymous.2

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,

I just took the Nextstep Diagnostic MCAT. I was wondering if anyone knows if Nextstep or Kaplan's diagnostic is harder, or which one is more representative of the actual AAMC exam? Would it be a good idea to take both diagnostics?

Also, if I scored a 508 on the Next Step diagnostic, with no studying yet, would it beneficial for me to take the full length TPR Demo Exam to get a more accurate score of where I am at?

Thank you!
 
I don't know a lot, but I know TPR diagnostic is suuuuper deflated to scare you into buying their stuff, so I would say take Kaplan's diag over TPR