NHSC Students to Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NorthernMEd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone from past years know when they usually inform applicants if they received this or not? Or has anyone who has applied heard anything yet. My application just says in review. I know it says on the website that they will tell you by February 28th at the latest but hoping to hear soon. I'm hoping the government shutdown didn't affect their normal timing. Would love to start contacting sites and applying for jobs. Also, does anyone know if this program is very competitive? I am really hoping to get into this program, hopefully it works out.

Members don't see this ad.

I received an email this past Monday 3/11/19 from HRSA asking me to confirm my interest and accept the offer. They give you one week to accept the offer. So if you haven't heard anything, maybe you will if someone decides not to accept?

I also got an email about confirming my interest and to accept the offer but got it yesterday not Monday.