Nintendo WW: No More Continues! (WW game thread!!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nyanko

total trash mammal
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Nintendo Universe is about to get shaken up. Sure, everyone's used to that Princess Peach broad disappearing every now and then, but that's pretty much just a minor nuisance at this point, and let's face it, evil is a constant presence here but good always prevails in the end.. Now though, the bad guys are sick and tired of all of your resetting the game, save points, cheat codes and infinite continues. They've banded together to fight back, and they're terribly ruthless. Adding to that fact is that they're hiding amongst you all. Can the good guys figure them out and get together to defeat them before it's too late? Or are all games going to have to be on Hard mode from now on? That's up to you all.
It is clear though that to accomplish this task, you will need a strong leader. Select a player from amongst yourselves to wield the last remaining GameShark and lead the good to triumph over evil!

Mushroom Kingdom
1. The LIS
2. Lissarae06
3. FFM
4. SOV

Zebes
5. swingnsave
6. AlorsOnDanse
7. sheepdog
8. Orcagirl

Hyrule
9. nohika
10. Orca2011
11. Goatmeister
12. cuitlamiztli

Eagleland
13. DVMD
14. kakuru
15. Wldlfstdnt
16. christiansenle

Dream Land
17. equineconstant
18. kaydubs
19. SnS
20. dyachei

Lylat System
21. jjohnston
22. Devyn
23. wildcatj
24. PP

All deadlines will be listed in PST. The deadline for election of a leader is 6 PM PST tomorrow (sorry, I have class all the way through from 9-6) or whenever all 24 players have voted. If you have a role that requires a day action, please send PMs prior to the election deadline. THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Other miscellaneous rules will go here if questions come up:

1) You may PM within your groups unless it is stated otherwise in the most recent writeup.
2) Send all day/night action/item PMs to both myself and twelvetigers.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I know nothing about Nintendo video games. I am an Atari (old man) and PS (sony) guy.

I do know a lot about the company.
stock code: 7974
HQ: Osaka, Japan.
etc.

I would love to be Gameshark but assume we should have someone more experience as a Nintendo gamer.

elect Sheepdogpsu
, because he only plays once in a blue moon.

It is clear though that to accomplish this task, you will need a strong leader. Select a player from amongst yourselves to wield the last remaining GameShark and lead the good to triumph over evil!

Gamesharks are for cheaters! That being said I always wanted one as a kid:laugh:

elect Sheepdogpsu

Aw thanks, you know I love being leader and can't resist voting for myself so elect sheepdog but just fyi I might not make the best leader this game, if the deadlines continue to be 6PST that is 2 am my time and I will probably be sleeping so may not be around if we need timebreakers etc.

*tiebreakers not timebreakers (that sounds like some cool superhero power/next big Hollywood blockbuster)

I know nothing about Nintendo video games. I am an Atari (old man) and PS (sony) guy.

I do know a lot about the company.
stock code: 7974
HQ: Osaka, Japan.
etc.

I would love to be Gameshark but assume we should have someone more experience as a Nintendo gamer.

elect Sheepdogpsu

Nintendo was my first ever video game! Duck Hunt and Mario were fantastical.

And sheeps avatar brings back memories of trying to make the darn thing work :p

I would love to be gameshark, but y'all voted me mayor my last game and I don't want to be greedy :)

elect FFM I don't think he has been the mayor before.

Aw thanks, you know I love being leader and can't resist voting for myself so elect sheepdog but just fyi I might not make the best leader this game, if the deadlines continue to be 6PST that is 2 am my time and I will probably be sleeping so may not be around if we need timebreakers etc.

Dang, I forgot about the time difference, I may not be the best choice either then since I should be sleeping at that time and might not be around.

Dang, I forgot about the time difference, I may not be the best choice either then since I should be sleeping at that time and might not be around.

4 of us have that problem this game compared to zero the last. Wompwomp.

Nyan did say this game will move slowly so maybe it'll be ok.

Elect sheeps

Nintendo was my first ever video game! Duck Hunt and Mario were fantastical.

And sheeps avatar brings back memories of trying to make the darn thing work :p

I would love to be gameshark, but y'all voted me mayor my last game and I don't want to be greedy :)

Duck Hunt - the best! Especially when the dog would snicker at how much you sucked ;)

Aw, cause it's been such a long time since he's been around: elect THE sheeps

Members don't see this ad :)
Duck Hunt - the best! Especially when the dog would snicker at how much you sucked ;)

Right? That's all I could think about last term in our hunting/game lectures. :laugh:

4 of us have that problem this game compared to zero the last. Wompwomp.

Nyan did say this game will move slowly so maybe it'll be ok.

Elect sheeps

Yay for more UKers!!! (And whatever you call where devyn is :p) :)

I am not as worried about the speed of the game as I am about being around for a deadline if there is a tie that needs to be broken by the GameShark at 2AM our time that may not be ideal, provided that is how nyanko plans on breaking ties... you never know.

Official vote count

Sheepdogpsu: 4 (SOV, sheeps, shortnsweet, kaydubs)
Flim Flam Man: 2 (Lissarae06, FFM)
DVMDream: 1 (DVMD)

Deadline is 6 PM PST on 1/9 or when all votes are in.

I've been mod and a player but never Mayor :p ****elect swings****

Just a disclaimer before the game really gets crazy: my new dog just ended up in ICU today. So between that and school I might not be very active. However, I think I'll still be playing.

And from the looks of it sheeps is going to win, but I think I'll elect swings anyway. No real reason, just that I don't feel like bandwagoning at the moment.

I am here and will get PMs from folks (so you should send to both Nyan and myself) but I will not step in unless I am asked. So know if you have some big huge question, you might hafta wait.

I'll Elect Sheepypoo now that he's back in action. Yeah!

elect swings. I'd rather have a mayor who can be around at deadlines in case of ties.

Official vote count

Sheepdogpsu: 8 (SOV, sheeps, shortnsweet, kaydubs, kakuru, PP, wildcatj, orca2011)
swingnsave: 4 (swings, orcagirl, AlorsOnDanse, equineconstant)
Flim Flam Man: 2 (Lissarae06, FFM)

:( Sorry orca! I hope your dog gets better! What's wrong?

Possible thromboembolis 4 weeks post heartworm treatment. And this is the dog I just got Saturday. And it's going to cost about $2000 (plus or minus $500). But he's worth it.

elect sheeps

Sorry if this posted like 3 times in a row... Not sure if my phone is cooperating.

Official vote count

Sheepdogpsu: 12 (SOV, sheeps, shortnsweet, kaydubs, kakuru, PP, wildcatj, orca2011, cuit, goatmeister, jj, nohkia)
Flim Flam Man: 4 (Lissarae06, FFM, LIS, christiansenle)
dyachei: 1 (dyachei)

(2 left, right?)

Edit: includes jj & nohkia

Last edited:
Just got home from path (BUSY day, why is everything dying?!) and all caught up. I'm so glad this is a slower paced game. He hasn't played in awhile, so elect sheeps.

Just arrived back in Dublin this morning..... took a short nap....

Looks like I have missed most of the activity here....so

elect Sheeps

Official vote count

Sheepdogpsu: 12 (sheeps, shortnsweet, kaydubs, kakuru, PP, wildcatj, orca2011, cuit, goatmeister, jj, nohkia, devyn)
Flim Flam Man: 5 (Lissarae06, FFM, LIS, christiansenle, SOV)
DVMDream: 2 (DVMD, wld)
dyachei: 1 (dyachei)

Deadline is 6 PM PST on 1/9 or when all votes are in.. which is now... but nyanko is in class so you vill be patient.

(I am also in class. But epidemiology, smeppidemiology.)