Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
i did my internship in NJ and have then moved to IL. IL requires that I get a certification of NJ licensure from the time i was a resident there. IN NJ they dont give temporaray licenses to interns...instead give you a "registered resident" status...how do i go bout getting that certified???

Has anyone done intern yr in NJ then moved and how did you get it certified???

the NJ medical board website doesnt have any info on this nor do they answer their fones

please help!!!!
About the Ads