NJ MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dzaRX

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Best study material for NJ MPJE ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just found out I passed
Did you use MPJE made easy or pharmacy exam.coms? I bought pharmacy exams and thought they were easy and did well then purchased the MPJE made easy quiz and absolutely bombed it. The wording was pretty rough, my tests tomorrow and i felt pretty great before the MPJE made easy quiz now I'm freaking out.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you use MPJE made easy or pharmacy exam.coms? I bought pharmacy exams and thought they were easy and did well then purchased the MPJE made easy quiz and absolutely bombed it. The wording was pretty rough, my tests tomorrow and i felt pretty great before the MPJE made easy quiz now I'm freaking out.

Share your thoughts tomorrow if you feel that mpje made easy was helpful or not. what other resources are you using?

I bought the mpje made easy manual

I used the MPJE made easy manual and I felt like it was very long and a repetition of the actual law but it was nice to have it all in one place. The pharmacy exam questions were defiantly a lot easier than the actual exam! I did like how they had the explanations straight from the law so I used that as a study tool.

Overall I thought the exam was very hard and theres a lot of stuff you can't really study for!

Reactions: 1 user
was the MPJE your only study source or did you also use cifaldi by any chance? taking mine soon and trying to find the best material to focus on. thanks in advance!

I bought the mpje made easy manual

I used the MPJE made easy manual and I felt like it was very long and a repetition of the actual law but it was nice to have it all in one place. The pharmacy exam questions were defiantly a lot easier than the actual exam! I did like how they had the explanations straight from the law so I used that as a study tool.

Overall I thought the exam was very hard and theres a lot of stuff you can't really study for!
I agree. The pharmacy exam were easier I agree but I had a few that were near identical on my exam. The exam itself honestly for me, I would not have prepared for the questions ingot nor would I know how to reprepare for it if needed. I feel like the MPJE made easy didn't help me really. All the questions i got incorrectly were very obscure laws that weren't on my test. In general like stated above the exam is random, my had lots of opinions and most of my questions there is no way to prepare for. Hopefully I passed but I don't feel confident after taking it.

was the MPJE your only study source or did you also use cifaldi by any chance? taking mine soon and trying to find the best material to focus on. thanks in advance!
I used cifaldi and pharmacyexam.com. they prepared as much as I think you could be for the exam. I didn't have that many questions pertaining to the laws so much as opinion questions.

Reactions: 1 users
I am also taking the NJ MPJE soon but I wasn't able to find the cifaldi notes. Perhaps would it be best to email the author? I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best sources as well. Thanks everyone and good luck to all!