-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NJ MPJE
Started by dzaRX
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are the pharmacy exam.com questions comparable to the actual test??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are good with detail explanations and clear your concept. No doubt, 150 questions are good practice for exam.Are the pharmacy exam.com questions comparable to the actual test??
Just found out I passedAnybody take it yet?
Did you use MPJE made easy or pharmacy exam.coms? I bought pharmacy exams and thought they were easy and did well then purchased the MPJE made easy quiz and absolutely bombed it. The wording was pretty rough, my tests tomorrow and i felt pretty great before the MPJE made easy quiz now I'm freaking out.Just found out I passed
Did you use MPJE made easy or pharmacy exam.coms? I bought pharmacy exams and thought they were easy and did well then purchased the MPJE made easy quiz and absolutely bombed it. The wording was pretty rough, my tests tomorrow and i felt pretty great before the MPJE made easy quiz now I'm freaking out.
Share your thoughts tomorrow if you feel that mpje made easy was helpful or not. what other resources are you using?
I bought the mpje made easy manual
I used the MPJE made easy manual and I felt like it was very long and a repetition of the actual law but it was nice to have it all in one place. The pharmacy exam questions were defiantly a lot easier than the actual exam! I did like how they had the explanations straight from the law so I used that as a study tool.
Overall I thought the exam was very hard and theres a lot of stuff you can't really study for!
Did you use MPJE made easy or pharmacy exam.coms? I bought pharmacy exams and thought they were easy and did well then purchased the MPJE made easy quiz and absolutely bombed it. The wording was pretty rough, my tests tomorrow and i felt pretty great before the MPJE made easy quiz now I'm freaking out.
I used the MPJE made easy manual and I felt like it was very long and a repetition of the actual law but it was nice to have it all in one place. The pharmacy exam questions were defiantly a lot easier than the actual exam! I did like how they had the explanations straight from the law so I used that as a study tool.
Overall I thought the exam was very hard and theres a lot of stuff you can't really study for!
was the MPJE your only study source or did you also use cifaldi by any chance? taking mine soon and trying to find the best material to focus on. thanks in advance!
I agree. The pharmacy exam were easier I agree but I had a few that were near identical on my exam. The exam itself honestly for me, I would not have prepared for the questions ingot nor would I know how to reprepare for it if needed. I feel like the MPJE made easy didn't help me really. All the questions i got incorrectly were very obscure laws that weren't on my test. In general like stated above the exam is random, my had lots of opinions and most of my questions there is no way to prepare for. Hopefully I passed but I don't feel confident after taking it.I bought the mpje made easy manual
I used the MPJE made easy manual and I felt like it was very long and a repetition of the actual law but it was nice to have it all in one place. The pharmacy exam questions were defiantly a lot easier than the actual exam! I did like how they had the explanations straight from the law so I used that as a study tool.
Overall I thought the exam was very hard and theres a lot of stuff you can't really study for!
I used cifaldi and pharmacyexam.com. they prepared as much as I think you could be for the exam. I didn't have that many questions pertaining to the laws so much as opinion questions.was the MPJE your only study source or did you also use cifaldi by any chance? taking mine soon and trying to find the best material to focus on. thanks in advance!
I am also taking the NJ MPJE soon but I wasn't able to find the cifaldi notes. Perhaps would it be best to email the author? I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best sources as well. Thanks everyone and good luck to all!
Can you pls guide me ?
I need help passing this exam
I used "Help Pass Pharmacy Law" by Strauss. Expensive but helpful
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 130