no more Harvard invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

portage

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that Harvard sends out all of their interview invitations by the second week of January - is this definitely true? Will they not send rejections out until March, though?

Any info would be appreciated.. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Someone posted earlier that HMS will be sending out the last few interview invites early this week. Here's to hoping :p

That someone was me. I called last week and that is what they said. So, today or tomorrow will be the last invites.

Members don't see this ad :)
so ... did any of you get one of these last invites today/yesterday?

Wasn't yesterday a holiday? It is widely celebrated here in Boston. I know that BU was closed.
Perhaps we got 1 more day...

post deleted

Last edited:
Anyone called HMS today?

Thanks G0S2.
Less schools to worry about now... :scared:

They wouldn't actually tell you whether you are on that list, would they? (Oh you know, e-mail server down at your end or something like that)

No, but, I have been getting SDN emails all day.

Ah, who really cares about Harvard anyways? ;)

Originally posted by G0S2
No, but, I have been getting SDN emails all day.

Ah, who really cares about Harvard anyways? ;)

amen to that man.......no email here either +pissed+

well... that saves some more money on a trip to Boston! oh well.....

I also called before I saw this thread and they said they have sent them all, "except for a couple of stragglers which we will have out by the end of the week."

Anyone here content being a straggler? Wouldn't bother me in the least, but I know I won't be one (I was calling mostly for closure)-- good luck to those of you who might be!

Originally posted by Tweeter
"except for a couple of stragglers which we will have out by the end of the week."

I will happily change my title of 'slacker' to 'straggler' in this case. C'mon CRAPSHOOT!!!!