Non science student political science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BoomNafas123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello
I'm political Science student I want to apply for Medical School so I have to prepare for MCAT i don't remeber much from bio and chem or the other parts i was wondering what sources would give me enough info about the topics ?
And the school that I want to apply to does not need pre

Can somebody helppp plz
Thank you
 
Schools that don't need pre what?

There's a plethora of books mcat books from different companies, however, you're cruising for a bruising if you haven't taken the classes or the knowledge is very old.
 
Schools that don't need pre what?

There's a plethora of books mcat books from different companies, however, you're cruising for a bruising if you haven't taken the classes or the knowledge is very old.

McMaster medical school in canada does not require pre courses for ppl who do not have science majors
Do u know which company provides better information ?

Thank you
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, there definitely isn't much of that in the U.S. Here's a thread that might get you started http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...dical-school-am-i-hearing-this-right.1014912/

Keep in mind that if certain prereqs aren't required, it still doesn't make it advantageous for you to apply. You are competing directly with students who have taken them.

I checked the link ! But Since I don't remember much from the subjects that will be on MCAT! I'm looking for the books that will have the information that i need to learn for the MCAT and not just the sample tests !

Thank you !