Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for reading. I want to retake some classes that I took 20 years ago so I can be better prepared for the MCAT. My undergrad GPA is 3.5 and graduate degree 3.85 at an Ivy League school. I have been a NP for 16 years and I want to be a MD for many reasons.
I need to take 4 chemistry classes, cell biology and a physics class.
How many months or years is it realistic to: take these classes, study for MCAT and apply?
I’m 44 and feeling nervous about being too old (according to the admissions committee) to apply and I don’t want to waste time.
I need to take 4 chemistry classes, cell biology and a physics class.
How many months or years is it realistic to: take these classes, study for MCAT and apply?
I’m 44 and feeling nervous about being too old (according to the admissions committee) to apply and I don’t want to waste time.