Non traditional student looking for best DAT PREP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kerit24

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been a hygienist for 6 years and am looking at expanding my career. Looking for opinions on best DAT prep options for a nontraditional student that hasn't had a science class in over 6 years.

Members don't see this ad.

I have been a hygienist for 6 years and am looking to advance my career. Looking for opinions on best DAT prep options for a nontraditional student that hasn't had a science class in over 6 years. Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend posting in: DAT Discussions
This non-trad forum is really tailored to MD/DO & MCAT. Granted some info here might still be good, and it wouldn't be 100% relevant for dental.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I fully recommend DAT Bootcamp founded by a dental student who just graduated from Columbia. It really helped me to score well enough to have a successful application cycle. Good luck!

PATBooster
DAT Bootcamp
DAT Destroyer

This will be the best route. It also happens to be the CHEAPER route as well. For review I'd recommend joining Dr. Romanos Facebook group and downloading his "Dynamite Bio Review" as it is free. He offers review materials for Gen Chem and O-Chem if you are in need of that as well.

I would look into PATBooster, DATDestroyer, and DATBootcamp. They are probably the best 3 out there.

PATBooster: Handsdown the best for the PAT
DATDestroyer: Great for practice and cover all the content
DATBootcamp: Good for practice but VERY overpriced. Honestly, not worth purchasing since all of their content is available for free except their practice tests.

Last edited: