NOOB questions about additional DAT scores!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drill-and-fill

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Is it true that AADSAS will send your DAT scores to schools even if you did not check those schools prior to taking the DAT? I remember reading that somewhere on SDN awhile ago... I decided to apply to Columbia after taking my DAT and I did not check Columbia as one of the schools to receive my official DAT score when I was signing up to take the test. I know it only costs $25 to have ADA send additional DAT score report but I'm broke as hell right now :(

Can someone shed some light on this? Thank you..

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yes, AADSAS will send your DAT scores to all of your designated schools even if you did not originally include them when you signed up for your DAT. Your DAT score will get imported directed by the ADA into your AADSAS. So, you don't have to pay additional fees for sending your score to more schools. I hope this helps.

Yes, AADSAS will send your DAT scores to all of your designated schools even if you did not originally include them when you signed up for your DAT. Your DAT score will get imported directed by the ADA into your AADSAS. So, you don't have to pay additional fees for sending your score to more schools. I hope this helps.

Cool, thanks. Lol, so what's the point of paying additional 25 dollars? Just a way of getting extra dough by ADA? :thumbdown:

Its probably a remnant from when schools wanted mailed copies of scores or something. I had to spend the $30 to get my scores in and $30 had the scores sent automatically to AADSAS which then sent it to all the other schools. I also guess sending the scores directly to the schools might save some time, but most schools said they ONLY accept scores through AADSAS. Basically DON'T check those boxes they're worthless.