You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Noob WW Game 2018 - sign ups closed
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I figure if they were interested they probably would have said so by now. It's ok though. One or two mentors can have multiple noobs.lol what happened to us having more manators than noobs?
I'm sure we can tag some vets to come in....
Can I have more than one noob??? I can think of two.I figure if they were interested they probably would have said so by now. It's ok though. One or two mentors can have multiple noobs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We'll see 😛 I'd rather not make it super obvious what the matchups areCan I have more than one noob??? I can think of two.
ah yes, I forgot.We'll see 😛 I'd rather not make it super obvious what the matchups are
Well, we talked about this earlier. Do what you think best, of course.
@Emichybee any chance we can convince you to continue with distractions via a game?
Love your ragdoll
Love your ragdoll
If you're desperate for another manator... the holidays will be busy but I can probably be around some
I could do a noob with someone else! That way a noob could have two manators and I wouldn't feel guilty about leaving them for days at a time.
I can play
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Still need confirmation from several people.
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. FrostySparrow
13. @22Parrots
14. Stella Mudd
15. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. @Miranda Senft
3. muttmanager
4. Dandelion18
5. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. StayingPositive2017
8. Skimble
9. MixedAnimals77
10. Crayola227
11. capri1722
12. allieh8607
13. genny
14. Coopah / kcoughli
Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
Lawp - padawan
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. FrostySparrow
13. @22Parrots
14. Stella Mudd
15. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. @Miranda Senft
3. muttmanager
4. Dandelion18
5. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. StayingPositive2017
8. Skimble
9. MixedAnimals77
10. Crayola227
11. capri1722
12. allieh8607
13. genny
14. Coopah / kcoughli
Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
Lawp - padawan
Last edited:
psst I let my classmate know about this via facebook, just so you're aware @WildZoo
Dunno if she'll be too busy but I wanted you to have a heads up
Dunno if she'll be too busy but I wanted you to have a heads up
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As long as I get the final list by like...5pm tonight it should be all good. I want to send out roles and manator/tee matchups tonight. Don't want there to be any tilt from late adds 😉psst I let my classmate know about this via facebook, just so you're aware @WildZoo
Dunno if she'll be too busy but I wanted you to have a heads up
👍Still need confirmation from several people.
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. @FrostySparrow
13. @22Parrots
14. @Stella Mudd
15. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. @Miranda Senft
3. muttmanager
4. Dandelion18
5. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. StayingPositive2017
8. Skimble
9. MixedAnimals77
10. Crayola227
11. @capri1722
12. allieh8607
13. genny
14. @Coopah / @kcoughli
Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
Lawp - padawan
Hi yes confirm me pls I've just been busy the past couple daysStill need confirmation from several people.
D
deleted867257
I'm good to go! But I have a huge test Friday as well. But am definitely in for this!!
Edit: also note we started a new quarter, we do have 2 weeks off but I'll be traveling and studying for my 2 tests on the week we come back! But I can definitely do more than the minimum posts!
Edit: also note we started a new quarter, we do have 2 weeks off but I'll be traveling and studying for my 2 tests on the week we come back! But I can definitely do more than the minimum posts!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can play
Try and contain your enthusiasm, you almost gave me a heart attack!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Crayola227 is Stella definitely playing?
Yes. She even thought to ask me about the game, she didn't forget.@Crayola227 is Stella definitely playing?
I had a dream that this game had to be handwritten. The thread was written in a notebook and we had to send it around among ourselves and write in our own comments. In this dream, I had forgotten about the game for the first night. People wrote in the notebook things like "shelter ghosted us," and none of it was really a big deal but I remember waking up traumatized.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sign ups are now closed
I may be able to work something out if somebody else wants to join before I send out roles, otherwise this is the roster we're running with. I have taken @Miranda Senft and @22Parrots off the list until/unless they check in. I will make space for you guys if you check in before roles go out.
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. FrostySparrow
13. Stella Mudd
14. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. muttmanager
3. Dandelion18
4. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. StayingPositive2017
8. Skimble
9. MixedAnimals77
10. Crayola227
11. capri1722
12. allieh8607
13. genny
14. Coopah / kcoughli
I may be able to work something out if somebody else wants to join before I send out roles, otherwise this is the roster we're running with. I have taken @Miranda Senft and @22Parrots off the list until/unless they check in. I will make space for you guys if you check in before roles go out.
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. FrostySparrow
13. Stella Mudd
14. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. muttmanager
3. Dandelion18
4. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. StayingPositive2017
8. Skimble
9. MixedAnimals77
10. Crayola227
11. capri1722
12. allieh8607
13. genny
14. Coopah / kcoughli
Hey WZ, I'm so sorry It's been a crazy week. I will be unable to play and I'm so sorry for the late notice but my grandfather passed away on friday and it's basically been a hellish week 🙁 I really want to play but I need to spend time with my family 🙁Sign ups are now closed
I may be able to work something out if somebody else wants to join before I send out roles, otherwise this is the roster we're running with. I have taken @Miranda Senft and @22Parrots off the list until/unless they check in. I will make space for you guys if you check in before roles go out.
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. FrostySparrow
13. Stella Mudd
14. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. muttmanager
3. Dandelion18
4. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. StayingPositive2017
8. Skimble
9. MixedAnimals77
10. Crayola227
11. capri1722
12. allieh8607
13. genny
14. Coopah / kcoughli
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So sorry for your loss 🙁 No worries at all, let me know if you want to spectate or anything. My thoughts are with you and your family <3Hey WZ, I'm so sorry It's been a crazy week. I will be unable to play and I'm so sorry for the late notice but my grandfather passed away on friday and it's basically been a hellish week 🙁 I really want to play but I need to spend time with my family 🙁
Hugs and good thoughts for you and your familyHey WZ, I'm so sorry It's been a crazy week. I will be unable to play and I'm so sorry for the late notice but my grandfather passed away on friday and it's basically been a hellish week 🙁 I really want to play but I need to spend time with my family 🙁
Thank you everyone!! And yes, @WildZoo if you would allow me, your humble servant, to spectate I would so incredibly appreciate it!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll throw you in with the mentor chat, since that will be more interesting for you than an empty spectator chat 🙂Thank you everyone!! And yes, @WildZoo if you would allow me, your humble servant, to spectate I would so incredibly appreciate it!
picklegurl
Full Member
So sorry to hear this. If you need someone to talk to about anything, I am here if you want to message me.Hey WZ, I'm so sorry It's been a crazy week. I will be unable to play and I'm so sorry for the late notice but my grandfather passed away on friday and it's basically been a hellish week 🙁 I really want to play but I need to spend time with my family 🙁
picklegurl
Full Member
Now, time to go and read past WW threads! 

Uhm I can take it down to like a 7 but that's the best I can do.Try and contain your enthusiasm, you almost gave me a heart attack!
I'll throw you in with the mentor chat, since that will be more interesting for you than an empty spectator chat 🙂
Can i be added to the mentor chat too?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
CertainlyCan i be added to the mentor chat too?![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Minor adjustment 😀
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. FrostySparrow
13. Stella Mudd
14. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. muttmanager
3. Dandelion18
4. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler / MixedAnimals77
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. PippyPony
8. Skimble
9. Crayola227
10. capri1722
11. allieh8607
12. genny
13. Coopah / kcoughli
True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. SkiOtter
3. Barkley13
4. grebes4lyfe
5. Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doctor-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade
11. picklegurl
12. FrostySparrow
13. Stella Mudd
14. MSUcvmHope
Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. muttmanager
3. Dandelion18
4. killerleaf
Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg737
2. dolphin106258
3. Coffee?
Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler / MixedAnimals77
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabiner13
6. finnickthedog
7. PippyPony
8. Skimble
9. Crayola227
10. capri1722
11. allieh8607
12. genny
13. Coopah / kcoughli
Last edited:
Can I observe in the mentor chat? I don’t really know how this WW bizness is played anyways
I can't add anyone else but maybe @Trilt can?
do you have it set-up for others to add? I could see if I can add
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah yes, an important step. Just edited it so you should be able to.do you have it set-up for others to add? I could see if I can add
Ah yes, an important step. Just edited it so you should be able to.
KD is added 🙂
Love you, KBKD is added 🙂
Sounds like you should sign up as a noobCan I observe in the mentor chat? I don’t really know how this WW bizness is played anyways

Ooooh who’s my mentor going to be, @WildZoo ??Sounds like you should sign up as a noob![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me, obvsOoooh who’s my mentor going to be, @WildZoo ??
Oh no. I don’t want to eat hats!!! And that would be some weird black hole type crazy. Let’s do itMe, obvs
Oh no. I don’t want to eat hats!!! And that would be some weird black hole type crazy. Let’s do it![]()
Just make sure to use my hat and you'll be fine 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It works every time, can confirmJust make sure to use my hat and you'll be fine 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just make sure to use my hat and you'll be fine 😉
.....but I don’t want to eat any hats....It works every time, can confirm
Would you rather wear one????.....but I don’t want to eat any hats....

....no.
Although I do look stunning in most hats....
In that case I can be your manator, I'll teach you how to make the best tin-foil-hats....no.
Although I do look stunning in most hats....
I can make a sailor hat out of newspaper
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K