Noob WW Game 2018 - sign ups closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All manator/manatee matches have been sent. If you have not received a match and you believe you were supposed to, please submit all complaints in the Suggestion Box, where they will be left forgotten for at least 5 years.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do I need to remind you of the Padawan responsibilities? ;)
I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful

Now can I be my own manator

Reactions: 5 users
I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful I will participate and be helpful

Yes :D

Reactions: 1 users
You don’t have to eat it if you use mine though. Hat eating is reserved for Dubz’s hat
What KB is saying is that hers is more of a ceremonial hat

Reactions: 2 users

Wait, so we get to be our own manators? Like Fry is his own Grandpa?!?

All manator/manatee matches have been sent. If you have not received a match and you believe you were supposed to, please submit all complaints in the Suggestion Box, where they will be left forgotten for at least 5 years.

Still think grasshoppers should get manators. Looking forward to revisiting this discussion in 2023

Reactions: 1 user
giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 users