-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
North Carolina PT Schools
Started by morganb15
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They received my application on 8/21 and the website says my application is under review. I know someone who applied there around 3 weeks ago and already got an interviewIf you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application to Elon? I applied to Elon about 3 weeks ago now and haven't heard anything except for the email about OnTrack.
I also applied to Elon and WCU. I have not heard from either of them, not even about the OnTrack thing for Elon... (what is that, by the way?). My application was mailed on 9/23 from PTCAS. Also, trika22, did you have an interview with Elon before you received the rejection? That's kind of a bummer, but hopefully Duke and WCU will work out! 🙂
Haven't heard anything from Duke since the email saying they have all my materials (that was last week...it took them forever to send me instructions about the supplemental fee). This wait is killing me!
OnTrack is just their log in system to keep track of your application status.. Hopefully they get that information to you soon!I also applied to Elon and WCU. I have not heard from either of them, not even about the OnTrack thing for Elon... (what is that, by the way?). My application was mailed on 9/23 from PTCAS. Also, trika22, did you have an interview with Elon before you received the rejection? That's kind of a bummer, but hopefully Duke and WCU will work out! 🙂
what was the interview date they gave you?I also got an interview at Elon but declined. I submitted the beginning of August and heard back last week I think.
I applied at the end of August/beginning of September. No interview, just a rejection letter.If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application to Elon? I applied to Elon about 3 weeks ago now and haven't heard anything except for the email about OnTrack.
I have an interview at Elon on 12/15. My application was verified on 9/26 and mailed on 9/30. I submitted it on 9/12. I received my OnTrack information on 10/6 and an email with the interview invitation on 10/9.
I really like the program at Elon from what I've read. However, I'm from Alaska, so NC is very far away. I've applied to several other schools so if I get into one of those I will probably end up choosing somewhere closer.
I really like the program at Elon from what I've read. However, I'm from Alaska, so NC is very far away. I've applied to several other schools so if I get into one of those I will probably end up choosing somewhere closer.
There's also only one interview date. They invite 60 people to interview that day, and they accept 30.I just received an email from UNC stating that applications are under review, and they will be notifying applicants of their status in late Dec. Interviews won't start until the end of January.
what was the interview date they gave you?
I got the email 10/9, interview was for 12/5. Good luck! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that's exciting. When did you hear back? And if you're comfortable, would you mind telling stats and decision? Cheers.I heard back from Duke, but I applied early decision
I've applied to several NC schools as well… UNC, Elon, ECU, & WSSU
I heard from UNC that they are reviewing applications, but I don't suspect to hear anything from them for another month+
I got invited to interview at Elon, sometime in December I believe, still contemplating if I will go - I've heard great things about the program, BUT it is expensive & 160+ credit course load….wow.
Haven't heard anything from ECU or WSSU yet.
Lets keep this thread going!
Good Luck to all!
I heard from UNC that they are reviewing applications, but I don't suspect to hear anything from them for another month+
I got invited to interview at Elon, sometime in December I believe, still contemplating if I will go - I've heard great things about the program, BUT it is expensive & 160+ credit course load….wow.
Haven't heard anything from ECU or WSSU yet.
Lets keep this thread going!
Good Luck to all!
Oh that's exciting. When did you hear back? And if you're comfortable, would you mind telling stats and decision? Cheers.
I heard from Duke September 24. I was accepted 🙂
Here are my stats:
Major: Health Science and psychology
Overall GPA: 3.8
GRE: 313 combined, 5 writing
Experience: 200+ volunteer hours in outpatient & inpatient settings; sports therapy, general orthopedics, geriatrics, pediatrics, aquatic therapy, neuromuscular, cardio/pulmonary, intensive care
Congrats!!I heard from Duke September 24. I was accepted 🙂
Here are my stats:
Major: Health Science and psychology
Overall GPA: 3.8
GRE: 313 combined, 5 writing
Experience: 200+ volunteer hours in outpatient & inpatient settings; sports therapy, general orthopedics, geriatrics, pediatrics, aquatic therapy, neuromuscular, cardio/pulmonary, intensive care
Has anyone heard from ECU this week about the early interview date in December?
Still waiting to hear back from ECU. Starting to get kind of nervous. Have you heard anything today?
I got the email saying if you received an early interview you would be notified during the first week of November, but other than that I haven't heard anything else from them.Still waiting to hear back from ECU. Starting to get kind of nervous. Have you heard anything today?
I got the email saying if you received an early interview you would be notified during the first week of November, but other than that I haven't heard anything else from them.
I was thinking about either calling or emailing ECU later on today.
If you don't mind, post what they tell you if you get in contact with them!I was thinking about either calling or emailing ECU later on today.
If you don't mind, post what they tell you if you get in contact with them!
I have had no luck getting in contact with them yet. I tried to call but got no answer and they haven't emailed me back. Have you heard anything from ECU yet
I haven't heard anything from ECU either. I am wondering if they have sent out the early interview invitations. The e-mail said they were supposed to be sent out last week. I may try to call as well.I have had no luck getting in contact with them yet. I tried to call but got no answer and they haven't emailed me back. Have you heard anything from ECU yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm waiting to hear back from Duke still. Would you mind letting me know when you submitted your app to them? ThanksHeard back from duke and wcu today
A
Right after the ED deadline, August 19th or so.
I'm waiting to hear back from Duke still. Would you mind letting me know when you submitted your app to them? Thanks
Right after the ED deadline, August 19th or so.
I only applied to Wingate in NC, and got accepted on the 6th of November.
would those who got into wingate mind sharing their stats?
3.77 cumulative gpa
~3.6 pre req
GRE Verbal - 150 Quant -152 Writing-3
130 observation hours - 30 from nursing home setting 100 from private outpatient office
3 letters of recommendation
congrats!! when did you apply?
congrats!! when did you apply?
I believe the beginning of september
As of right now yes. Still waiting to hear back from a SC school. Then I will make my final decision. Are you planning on attending?I received mine as well, will you be attending?
3.62 overall GPA-Biomed
3.8 Pre-req
GRE: Quant 157 Verbal 149 Writing 4.5
Observed at 4 different places (inpatient and outpatient)
Currently work as a full-time rehab tech at a hospital
3.8 Pre-req
GRE: Quant 157 Verbal 149 Writing 4.5
Observed at 4 different places (inpatient and outpatient)
Currently work as a full-time rehab tech at a hospital
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As of right now yes. Still waiting to hear back from a SC school. Then I will make my final decision. Are you planning on attending?
I have an interview with Elon on the 15th of December, but Wingate only gave me 30 days to submit the deposit to claim my seat which ends up being the day after my interview. I am not sure if I am going to go ahead and go with Wingate or wait it out to see if I can get into Elon.
I have an interview with Elon on the 15th of December, but Wingate only gave me 30 days to submit the deposit to claim my seat which ends up being the day after my interview. I am not sure if I am going to go ahead and go with Wingate or wait it out to see if I can get into Elon.
I have an interview with Elon on the 15th of December, but Wingate only gave me 30 days to submit the deposit to claim my seat which ends up being the day after my interview. I am not sure if I am going to go ahead and go with Wingate or wait it out to see if I can get into Elon.
Yea, the 30 days is my issue too. The other two schools I applied to (USC and MUSC) are supposed to let me know either late November or in December. But my deadline to submit my deposit is the 5th, so I'm not sure what to do.
I still havent heard anything from Wingate...hope they still have some spots!
I still havent heard anything from Wingate...hope they still have some spots!
I am sure they do, they accept applications until may I believe so I wouldn't worry too much about it!