Northeastern Summer Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brighteyes1017

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking of taking a summer class at Northeastern this summer. Has anyone done this/have recommendations? Specifically it's a "blended" class that meets in person but also has online components.

(I am super limited by where I can go because I'm also working full time. I need something that meets in the evenings).
 
I don't recommend this.

EDIT: If you are in Boston, take night classes through Harvard Extension/Summer School.
 
Oh-- why do you not recommend it?

Unfortunately you can't sign up for summer classes anymore at Harvard extension school, only the fall, now..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahhh I didn't realize the difference between Harvard Extension and Harvard Summer School.

Turns out Harvard Summer school is about $3,000 per class and Northeastern's is half that. I think since I'll be paying for everything myself, I really can't afford that....

Thanks for your insights and thoughts!
 
Take whatever... take it at a CC...

So long as it does not indicate in your transcript that it's an online course and you are graded for it, no one's going to know... or care to find out.

Check with the northeastern adviser.