Northwestern 2nd Look

CUMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2003
    Hey all,

I just scheduled my flight to Chicago for April 15-17th, and I was wondering if any current students at Feinberg had any info on what was planned for the revisit weekend....I'm pretty excited about going back, so let us know what's on tap!

Wrigleyville

Fugitive Tech Consultant
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 6, 2003
    Chicago, IL
      Last year it involved booze, Q&A sessions, and assorted presentations. I left to go to a Cubs game halfway through the day. I notice they're in town for 2nd look weekend again -- I recommend catching a game with some of your fellow prospects.

CUMD

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Oct 18, 2003
        So we have plenty of time to explore the city? I mean I'm stoked for whatever presentations are planned, but damn man, I want to live up Chicago while I'm down there!

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.