Northwestern 2nd Look

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CUMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just scheduled my flight to Chicago for April 15-17th, and I was wondering if any current students at Feinberg had any info on what was planned for the revisit weekend....I'm pretty excited about going back, so let us know what's on tap!

Members don't see this ad.

Last year it involved booze, Q&A sessions, and assorted presentations. I left to go to a Cubs game halfway through the day. I notice they're in town for 2nd look weekend again -- I recommend catching a game with some of your fellow prospects.

So we have plenty of time to explore the city? I mean I'm stoked for whatever presentations are planned, but damn man, I want to live up Chicago while I'm down there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't feel bad about cutting out of any presentations. Having fun in Chicago will give you a better feel for the school than sitting through another boring financial aid seminar or whatever else they have.

Get drunk, skip as much of the boring-sounding stuff as possible, go to the Cubs game. If I hadn't followed this plan, I wouldn't be at Northwestern right now.