Northwestern Health Sciences University (Post-Bacc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jfw2121

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! New to SDN and really appreciate all the information that I'm finding here. Does anyone have recent experience with the Post-Bacc program at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN? There are some older posts here, but nothing over the past couple of years.

NWHSU seems to be a small and somewhat informal program, so I'm curious about the quality of the professors, how difficult/informative the classes are, what sort of advising you received, etc.
 
Hey everyone! New to SDN and really appreciate all the information that I'm finding here. Does anyone have recent experience with the Post-Bacc program at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN? There are some older posts here, but nothing over the past couple of years.

NWHSU seems to be a small and somewhat informal program, so I'm curious about the quality of the professors, how difficult/informative the classes are, what sort of advising you received, etc.
I took Orgo 2 and physics 2 with them! Was very straightforward and flexible with my work schedule