1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Notes?? Getting conflicting answers....

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dcwildcat05, Jun 5, 2008.

1. dcwildcat05

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey everyone,

I have been getting some conflicting answers regarding the notes feature on practice tests. I have been told multiple times that this feature is available on test day like in the practice tests but others have told me that it isn't available.

Can anyone who took it recently (in May) tell me for sure whether you have that option or not? I don't want to get used to using it and then not have it available on test day.

Thanks!!

2. Raryn

Raryn Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    The notes and find features are not available on the actual MCAT. The tutorial for the practice tests even tells you that.