You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nottingham 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by Erin Hanger
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
Same. I emailed them and they said they’ll send invites close to the end of the month (November)
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
Same here. I haven’t heard anything from them since the ERT in OctoberWondering how many applied for the University of Nottingham? Its not available through VMCAS. I applied via UCAS. So far have completed the Ethical Reasoning test, but no news on how it went.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
Hey everyone! They emailed me this morning and said they have received my application and ERT/additional info forms. They will be inviting candidates for interviews within the next week or so!
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
Did you email them asking if they received everything, or was it an email that they just sent to you?Hey everyone! They emailed me this morning and said they have received my application and ERT/additional info forms. They will be inviting candidates for interviews within the next week or so!
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
I emailed them at the end of last week to check in!Did you email them asking if they received everything, or was it an email that they just sent to you?
Ontarianvet
New Member
Just got the interview invite
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
Congratulations.Just got the interview invite
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
amazing, congratulations! Did they send it by email? I'm on the edge of my seat hoping for the email haha. Also, cool to see another Canadian applying to the UK! I'm from QC.Just got the interview invite
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
I’m also waiting for an emailamazing, congratulations! Did they send it by email? I'm on the edge of my seat hoping for the email haha. Also, cool to see another Canadian applying to the UK! I'm from QC.
Ontarianvet
New Member
This is for 5 year program. Just finishing high school. Must be a different for graduate entry. Received an email asking to pick a time slot ( first come first serve basis). I could see more than 100 interview slots when I opened the portal.
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
They don’t have a graduate program. It’s all five year and on UCAS.This is for 5 year program. Just finishing high school. Must be a different for graduate entry. Received an email asking to pick a time slot ( first come first serve basis). I could see more than 100 interview slots when I opened the portal.
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
When do the interview dates start on the portal? End of Dec or in Jan? I'm in finals right now and hoping the dates won't coincide with exams!This is for 5 year program. Just finishing high school. Must be a different for graduate entry. Received an email asking to pick a time slot ( first come first serve basis). I could see more than 100 interview slots when I opened the portal.
Ontarianvet
New Member
They had dates starting next week to end of January. Only on weekdays between 9 and 5- I assume UK timeWhen do the interview dates start on the portal? End of Dec or in Jan? I'm in finals right now and hoping the dates won't coincide with exams!
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
I still haven't heard from them. I wonder if they are inviting in waves?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
sameI still haven't heard from them. I wonder if they are inviting in waves?
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
Has anyone else heard from Nottingham?
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
sadly. noHas anyone else heard from Nottingham?
Erin Hanger
Full Member
I completed their Situational Judgement Test a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet.Has anyone else heard from Nottingham?
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
Has anyone emailed them to see if they are done sending out invites?
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
I emailed them yesterday, I’ll update here when I hear back! Someone in the student room forum posted that they got their invite on the 9th, so they’re probably sending them in batchesHas anyone emailed them to see if they are done sending out invites?
wannabehorsevet
Full Member
Rejected!
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
me too.Rejected!
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
Same. Vet school in general is really hard to get an interview, let alone a place. I hope this doesn't discourage you from applying again. It took me three cycles to get into my dream school.Rejected, completely devastated. Not even a chance for an interview.
Im not sure to apply again. My gpa is not really good and this last semester for was a total fiasco. I really wanted to at least keep it at 3.5 at the very least to prevent doing a post bacc or a masters that I would only use for the purpose of vet school. Most of the vet schools I'm highly interested in would not even consider my app.Same. Vet school in general is really hard to get an interview, let alone a place. I hope this doesn't discourage you from applying again. It took me three cycles to get into my dream school.
Future Emo Veterinarian
Full Member
I know I've seen you on Dublin and Glasgow thread, hopefully, one of those schools will accept you 🙂Im not sure to apply again. My gpa is not really good and this last semester for was a total fiasco. I really wanted to at least keep it at 3.5 at the very least to prevent doing a post bacc or a masters that I would only use for the purpose of vet school. Most of the vet schools I'm highly interested in would not even consider my app.
I really hope so, and also I forgot congrats in Bristol Im also monitoring any updates from the vet school.I know I've seen you on Dublin and Glasgow thread, hopefully, one of those schools will accept you 🙂
Ontarianvet
New Member
Got the offer. Yeah haa
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K