Nova class 2017 admissions forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted!!!!! Soooo happy :)
Would you share that when did you applied to Nova?
I completed my application in August 2 week still waiting for call!!! Bit nervous.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i have a classmate that was already accepted to Nova and has not even finished the orgo requirement??!!! waaaaa?

Members don't see this ad :)
That's normal. Schools have a deadline set to finish pre-reqs which is usually by Spring semester or Summer.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Would you share that when did you applied to Nova?
I completed my application in August 2 week still waiting for call!!! Bit nervous.

Thanks
Hey jigsh..did u apply for internaional pharm.D?
If yes, whats your status..? I applied too and got an interview call..?
From where did you complete your bachelor's?..
lemme know..:thumbup:

Today I was contacted for an interview...you would think it would help calm the nerves, but I think it made it worse! I am interested in attending the Palm Beach location, so I will call Monday to schedule an exact date.

How on earth am I supposed to focus on my homework this weekend?? lol, good stuff

Today I was contacted for an interview...you would think it would help calm the nerves, but I think it made it worse! I am interested in attending the Palm Beach location, so I will call Monday to schedule an exact date.

How on earth am I supposed to focus on my homework this weekend?? lol, good stuff

Congrats! Getting an interview def does not calm the nerves! I sill would rather be at that point though lol Hopefully I here something back soon!

Finally got an interview invite! November 30th Palm Beach :D:D

Verachka, when did you submit your supplemental application?

Members don't see this ad :)
I finished my supplemental late August and took PCAT September 25th.

Congrats!!! Mine is scheduled this month as well and also at the Palm Beach location. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything else (Ugh, especially physics!!)

I am very excited, not just for me, but for everyone who wants this as much as I do. Good times!!

Congrats!!! Mine is scheduled this month as well and also at the Palm Beach location. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything else (Ugh, especially physics!!)

I am very excited, not just for me, but for everyone who wants this as much as I do. Good times!!

Awesome! let me know how your interview goes, good luck! :thumbup:

I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR DECEMBER 3!!!! I did the wrong supplemental and completed the actual one last week. No idea how but its the first school to reply and God is good!

2.79 gpa
50 composite PCAT

I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR DECEMBER 3!!!! I did the wrong supplemental and completed the actual one last week. No idea how but its the first school to reply and God is good!

2.79 gpa
50 composite PCAT

Which Campus?

2.79 gpa
50 composite PCAT

congrats! Mine is on the same day on the ft. lauderdale campus early in the morning!

How long did it take for those who scheduled an interview to get the confirmation email? I scheduled mine on Monday...but have not gotten the confirmation email yet...:confused:

congrats! Mine is on the same day on the ft. lauderdale campus early in the morning!

How long did it take for those who scheduled an interview to get the confirmation email? I scheduled mine on Monday...but have not gotten the confirmation email yet...:confused:

Check your spam folder. If the confirmation isn't there but you got a confirmation at the time you made the appointment you are going to be fine. I had a similar situation so I called and I was indeed confirmed.

Last edited:
Sorry I was so excited i wrote the wrong GPA lol. 2.92 GPA.

My friend is in her 4th year, she said to get an interview this early usually means you'll get accepted

Mine is at 8:30 in Ft. Lauderdale. I'll probably see you there!

You'll be ok. Get ready for the usual why pharmacy and why nova questions. Anything you mention can be used as a follow up so don't BS.

Check your spam folder. If the confirmation isn't there but you got a confirmation at the time you made the appointment you are going to be fine. I had a similar situation so I called and I was indeed confirmed.

Thanks it was in my spam folder lol

You'll be ok. Get ready for the usual why pharmacy and why nova questions. Anything you mention can be used as a follow up so don't BS.
I've been searching and it's kind of difficult to find details. Can you tell me any special programs Nova has? I actually like the idea of having a strict uniforms and that attendance to class is mandatory, even if its a live stream, because it encourages structure. It seems like you're a student so can you tell me any suggestions of things Nova currently has that makes it more preferable?

Jmuñoz, I am not a student but I did recently interview. Their website has some information on their research. Maybe there is one that you may be interested in. You can use that as a talking point. I did some research the year before and related that to some of the projects going on at Nova. Before the interview you will be taken on a 30 min tour of the school with some P1's. They will tell you the life of a P1 and show you the labs and other cool stuff. You can use that info and apply it in your interview.

I got accepted into the Palm Beach location!!!! Anyone else?????

Christine

Congrats. What w weight off your shoulders huh?

I'm at the Ft. Lauderdale campus.

Hey..i wanted to know if anyone can answer my question...I recently gave an interview at nova for international pharm.D..they reviewed my file and have classified me as an alternate candidate..does anyone one have any idea regarding this..is there any chances of getting accepted later?..if yes..when could it happen..

I got accepted into the Palm Beach location!!!! Anyone else?????

Christine
Congratulations!! I just had my interview today, so glad it's over with. How long after your interview did they contact you with the great news?

They called me 8 days after my interview, but the letter was signed 6 days after the interview

Hey everyone! Just had my interview today. It was great and Jeff at admissions was super nice. overall good experience! Good luck everyone!

Hey everyone! Just had my interview today. It was great and Jeff at admissions was super nice. overall good experience! Good luck everyone!

It was nice meeting you! Hopefully we all get good news.

I agree Jeff was super great! I am so glad he stayed with us and showed us around.

It was nice meeting you! Hopefully we all get good news.

I agree Jeff was super great! I am so glad he stayed with us and showed us around.

Nice to meet you too Reshma! yep lets hope for the best

Hey guys! I just got accepted to UF the other day, so there will be a spot opening up for Nova. Good luck everyone! :)

Last edited:
I have an interview on the 10th! Yay! Where are you coming from if you don't mind me asking? I'm traveling from Utah, and I am so excited. :)

Did you e-submit on dec 1st? or finish your supplemental? I still haven't received the supplemental from Nova!

timeline:
submitted app: mid oct
received interview invite: mid dec
interviewing: jan 10th
accepted: ??? :)

from CA.
good luck everyone!

How do we get the supplemental? I heard they email it to you but I haven't gotten an email? Any advice would be great!!

How do we get the supplemental? I heard they email it to you but I haven't gotten an email? Any advice would be great!!

If it has been longer than 1-2 weeks since they received your verified PharmCAS application I would recommend giving them a call or emailing them to make sure everything is ok. I normally email them and they get back to me within 2-3 business days.

good luck!

Yes, they will email it to you. I received my supplemental in 4 days after my application was mailed to the school. If it's been a while since they got your application, check your spam folder or email them.

Does anyone know the average time it takes between your interview and your acceptance/rejection letter/phonecall? I interviewed on November 30th and freaking out a little bit.