You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova class 2017 admissions forum
Started by pharmacist2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm Interviewing on Frid March 15 9am for Palm Beach location. Anybody else interviewing that day?
Im interviewing the same day. Hopefully all goes well
Hi guys i have an interview for the international pharmD in 2 days. My gpa is not that great and gre too not that great. Can any one help me with what type of interview questiobs they usually ask at NOVA ? thanks
Harsh Patel
Harsh Patel
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys i have an interview for the international pharmD in 2 days. My gpa is not that great and gre too not that great. Can any one help me with what type of interview questiobs they usually ask at NOVA ? thanks
Harsh Patel
I'm not sure if they will ask different questions for internationalnstudents but from my interview they basically had your file in front of them and they will ask you about why you had poor grades or exam scores etc. So be prepared!
The reading section is a headache. I was actively trying stay awake throughout the reading section.
Has anyone heard anything recently?
Has anyone heard anything recently?
I interviewed on 2/21 and haven't heard anything yet.
I applied with only my pre-requisites and got in. If you get the interview then your grades are good enough, so just nail on your personality and you will have no troubles!Seemingly, everyone applying to Nova has a BS degree. Should I even bother applying with just the prerequisites?
Hey I was in your group for the interview. I got accepted too! Congrats!Interviewed on 2/11 and got accepted on 2/26! Like someone said, Jeff called and gave me the best wake up call! 😀
Hi, I've been accepted for the 2013 entering class and already sent in my reservation request to nova. When or will I receive further information on registration or orientation? Thank you
Congrats on your acceptance! I was accepted back in October and I still haven't gotten anything about registration and orientation. I think they will send it to everyone when the time gets closer.
Same here future. I got accepted in November and haven't heard anything yet. Except for an email about proof of FL residency.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had my interview today and at first they seemed intimidating but the interviewers were very nice. They said the admission committee will be meeting today 3/15/13 and later in the month on 3/25/13. So anyone still waiting on a response these two dates may be crucial. Good luck to all
Interviewed: 2/21
Accepted: 3/20; Palm Beach campus
😍
They haven't notified everyone yet so keep your fingers crossed 🙂
Good luck to all of you!
How were you notified of your acceptance? I got an email today about making sure all my forms are in, but i they have been in forever and i interviewed 2 weeks ago so I was confused.
How were you notified of your acceptance? I got an email today about making sure all my forms are in, but i they have been in forever and i interviewed 2 weeks ago so I was confused.
I got the same email and was confused so I called them. They told me that they don't know why I got that email but the dean will send an official acceptance email soon. I'm pretty sure you got in too 🙂 Congrats!
I got the same email and was confused so I called them. They told me that they don't know why I got that email but the dean will send an official acceptance email soon. I'm pretty sure you got in too 🙂 Congrats!
I hope you're right!! Who did you call? The questions number on the email?
I hope you're right!! Who did you call? The questions number on the email?
Yeah I called that number first. She looked up my file and told me I was accepted. Then I called the admissions advisor to make sure. She told me that I was accepted but the dean will send an official acceptance email soon!
Have you received an actual letter of acceptance?
Yes. Today in the mail.Have you received an actual letter of acceptance?
For those of you accepted, there is a facebook group!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/408421212569579/?fref=ts
😀
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/408421212569579/?fref=ts
😀
Surprisingly, I was invited for an interview yesterday at PB. Dunno why especially this late in the game. ;A; Oh wells, I'm scheduled for April 11. : /
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Admission Interview e-mail received: 8 March 2013.
Scheduled Interview on: 8 March 2013.
Interviewed : 14 March 2013.
Admission Confirmation: 20 March 2013.
YAY!! 😍
how did you got your confirmation? By e-mail or phone?
how did you got your confirmation? By e-mail or phone?
Jeff doubled up my excitement with a phone call regarding my admission confirmation late evening on March 20, 2013. I got my e-mail confirmation yesterday.
hey I have an interview on april 8th so i am a little nervous please let me know what kind of questions they would ask me during the interview......
Just be yourself, confident and thoroughly truthful. Spend time with yourself and answer the following questions (Introspection will help you take interview with least anxiety):
Why 'Pharmacy' now?
Why 'You' as a best candidate?
Why NOVA?
What do 'You' have special in you to offer NSU?
Accepted!!!!! Palm beach campus
Good stuff. Congrats!
hey I have an interview on april 8th so i am a little nervous please let me know what kind of questions they would ask me during the interview......
Are you going to ft. Lauderdale? I also have an interview on April 8th...

Admission Interview e-mail received: 8 March 2013.
Scheduled Interview on: 8 March 2013.
Interviewed : 14 March 2013.
Admission Confirmation: 20 March 2013.
YAY!! 😍
congrats! which campus??
congrats! which campus??
Thanks. I got Ft. Lauderdale. How about yourself?
Are you going to ft. Lauderdale? I also have an interview on April 8th...![]()
Yes, I am going to Ft-lauderdale.....are you a current nova's undergrade student because I am......
Just be yourself, confident and thoroughly truthful. Spend time with yourself and answer the following questions (Introspection will help you take interview with least anxiety):
Why 'Pharmacy' now?
Why 'You' as a best candidate?
Why NOVA?
What do 'You' have special in you to offer NSU?
Thanks for sharing this info with me, its very helpful
Interviewing April 2nd at Ft. Lauderdale campus! Super excited! Good luck!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yes, I am going to Ft-lauderdale.....are you a current nova's undergrade student because I am......
No, i took my pre-reqs at FIU...
Interviewing April 2nd at Ft. Lauderdale campus! Super excited! Good luck!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Let us know how it goes... Good luck!
Has been anybody put on hold/waiting list?..I have been on hold since novemeber. Can someone tell me when do they usually accept alternate candidates..? I would really appreciate if you guys reply.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, i took my pre-reqs at FIU...
Thats Great see you on interview........
Thanks. I got Ft. Lauderdale. How about yourself?
I will see you in Ft Lauderdale as well! 😀😀😀
Thanks @katpharmd . I will most definitely.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
, but I still got in. Don't stress it too much and try to think the possible reasons as to why if they asked about your poor grades/scores.