You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova class 2017 admissions forum
Started by pharmacist2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just had my interview 4/2 @ Ft. Lauderdale campus. Hopefully I hear some good news soon!
Hey do you mind telling me What they asked you at the interview....PLZ let me know...
I just had my interview 4/2 @ Ft. Lauderdale campus. Hopefully I hear some good news soon!
Hey it's Gleen!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
which school is better, nova or lecom bradenton?
and does anyone know what the daily class schedule is like at nova?
and does anyone know what the daily class schedule is like at nova?
P1 year is 1-5pm and P2 is 9-1
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I just had my interview 4/2 @ Ft. Lauderdale campus. Hopefully I hear some good news soon!
Is it a one on one interview or a group interview? Thanks!
Is it a one on one interview or a group interview? Thanks!
usually 2 people interview you
does anyone know what the rotations during p4 is like? what are the location choices? are they all in florida?
does anyone know when they stop doing interviews?
For Palm Beach, I'm thinking it's 4/12 since when I was able to schedule an interview not too long ago. It was the last date that was available I saw not hollowed out. Can't speak for Ft. Lauderdale campus but I'd assume it's the same.
Or it could be in May? 😕
For Palm Beach, I'm thinking it's 4/12 since when I was able to schedule an interview not too long ago. It was the last date that was available I saw not hollowed out. Can't speak for Ft. Lauderdale campus but I'd assume it's the same.
Or it could be in May? 😕
4/12 was probably the last date offered to your group (they invite 5 per group). I think they schedule interviews until May...
does anyone know what the rotations during p4 is like? what are the location choices? are they all in florida?
They offer rotations both in Florida, and out of state.
I just got my acceptance !
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I just got my acceptance !
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hey Gleen!
This is Danny. Congratulation on your acceptance! I also received my acceptance letter today as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Danny! CONGRATULATIONS! Go Sharks. So far 4 out of 7 from our interview day.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hey guys,
My name is Justin and I have been following this forum for a few months as I had been applying to NSU 2017. I interviewed on 1/25 and received my acceptance letter about 3 weeks later!I figured it's a good idea to make this account and say hello to my classmates!
👍
My name is Justin and I have been following this forum for a few months as I had been applying to NSU 2017. I interviewed on 1/25 and received my acceptance letter about 3 weeks later!I figured it's a good idea to make this account and say hello to my classmates!
👍
I haven't heard anything from them since I got my acceptance besides florida residency forms. What health stuff do we have to do?Did anyone that got accepted hear from the admission office regarding health registration, etc?.... It's making anxious 🙁((
Im also waiting... It's only been a week!![]()
Anyone heard anything who interviewed on 4/8/2013
Anyone heard anything who interviewed on 4/8/2013
Nothing yet...
Interviewed on 2/11 and got accepted on 2/26! Like someone said, Jeff called and gave me the best wake up call! 😀
Do you know about what time they called you and what day they called you.....
Do you remembered who interviewed you? I think the interviewer makes a difference. Some people who interviewed 4/2 were notified a week later and yet all those who interviewed with me late March have still not heard back (including me). Patience is a virtue! haha; fingers crossed. 😛
Yeah, I remember, but I interviewed in the Ponce campus, so I think it taked a little longer because the recommendations from the interviewers have to go to the dean in florida, and then they send the official letters. I got mine last friday, they put me as alternate. But in Puerto Rico that's pretty much a no :/ ... I want to ask if they can also consider me to be an alternate in any florida campus as well.
Interviewed 26/02
Accepted 19/03
Palm Beach
![]()
Was Palm Beach your first option?
Anyone heard anything who interviewed on 4/8/2013
I haven't heard anything yet...🙁 ... I had the interview last April 8 too..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I remember, but I interviewed in the Ponce campus, so I think it taked a little longer because the recommendations from the interviewers have to go to the dean in florida, and then they send the official letters. I got mine last friday, they put me as alternate. But in Puerto Rico that's pretty much a no :/ ... I want to ask if they can also consider me to be an alternate in any florida campus as well.
when the recomendations go to the DEAN what does he do............I mean what does DEAN actually check for a student to be consider for admission.
when the recomendations go to the DEAN what does he do............I mean what does DEAN actually check for a student to be consider for admission.
I'm not really sure what he does, but that's what they keep telling me in Ponce, I think he just signs a paper to make the decision official.
I haven't heard anything yet...🙁 ... I had the interview last April 8 too..
Where did you have your interview? Which campus?
I'm not really sure what he does, but that's what they keep telling me in Ponce, I think he just signs a paper to make the decision official.
lol..........my file is also under dean's consideration.......so I was nervous
Anyone heard anything who interviewed on 4/8/2013
Where did you have your interview? Which campus?
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale
We were in the same group, and no one has heard anything... yet...
We'll keep waiting....

We were in the same group, and no one has heard anything... yet...
We'll keep waiting....![]()
Hopefully we'll hear from them this week 😉🙄
people who have paid deposit, have you guys heard anything back?
After I paid my deposit all I received was Florida residency forms but that's it
After I paid my deposit all I received was Florida residency forms but that's it
I did not get any residency forms. could be that im not from florida though..
I haven't heard anything from them since I got my acceptance besides florida residency forms. What health stuff do we have to do?
me too.... i guess we'll just have to wait and see!!! 😀
Got them about 2 weeks after acceptance
Has anyone heard anything about financial aid? I submitted my FAFSA in February and got an email in the beginning of March saying that NSU was processing it, but that's it.
Hopefully we'll hear from them this week 😉🙄
I heard DEAN just got back from break so probably we'll hear from them this FRiday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything about financial aid? I submitted my FAFSA in February and got an email in the beginning of March saying that NSU was processing it, but that's it.
The school sent me a letter with my award notice and how to accept, decline, reduce the amount.
The school sent me a letter with my award notice and how to accept, decline, reduce the amount.
I filled out my Fafsa but I haven't gotten anything about award amount? Should I call?
I filled out my Fafsa but I haven't gotten anything about award amount? Should I call?
Did they email you about receiving your fafsa and are processing it? I received the email first and then about three weeks later I got the letter about my award. You could call the financial aid office to ask, but if you just filled out your fafsa recently, they might not have received the information yet. I filled my fafsa beginning of march, received email mid-march and letter sent home in April.
Lilxtweetie, I also filled out my Fafsa near the beginning of March and I still don't have any type of response. So far I have just received a "proof of FL residency' form.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
