Nova International PharmD Program, Question regarding reference letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rsk

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi

I have applied for International PharmD program at Nova southeastern university,Florida.
Requirement for this program is candidate must hold a 4 year pharmacy degree.
As part of admission process Nova says that a letter of reference from Dean Of Pharmacy school(that candidate has attended) should be submitted.
And also a letter from a Pharmacist is preferred.
I was not able to submit letter from Dean of pharm school as I am from India, and as the old dean is no longer with the school I attended.

I could not get a letter from Pharmacist either as I don't know any pharmacists in USA.

I was able to obtain LORs from 3 professors who taught me in Masters.
One of the professors now is a Program officer with ACS(Amerocan Chemical Society).
I hold MS in chemistry.

what are my chances of being accepted with out LORs from Pharmacy Dean and Pharmacist.

Would appreciate response(s) on this.

Regards
RSK.

djquiksilver

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Y dun u explain the situation in writing to the school? I had issues with overseas transcripts and obtaining certain documents etc from overseas too. I tried to put anything that I felt disadvantaged my application but I had legitimate for in writing. Just a suggestion, I'm not sure how effective it is but its better than not trying.

Goodluck

Ayuka001

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
You should really contact the school and see what the say. Otherwise your app will be considered incomplete without those requirements.