Nova Southeastern- Fort Lauderdale

Started by Gira11e
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gira11e

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

I was wondering if any chrrent students could give me any information about NSU Fort Lauderdale?

I was accepted and have to put in a deposit by Dec 4 but I dont have time to go visit.

Things you like/ dislike?
 
I currently go to NSU and would say that the program has great professors and facility. They have a 100% pass rate on the boards and have students doing their first internship(4 weeks) within the last semester of their first year. My only problem would be their high drop out/fail out rate. Currently, the class above me have 22% of their classmates either failed out or dropping out.