Nova Southeastern Fort Lauderdale

Started by noke11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

noke11

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got accepted to NSU today. They sent an attachment estimating the costs of attending including all of the works and it summed up to $67k for the first year alone. I was wondering if anyone knew more about this and if it is accurate or not. If it is then that's a whopping $200k when it's all said and done. I already have $75k in loans from undergrad so I'm trying to not be poor for the rest of my life. I've been accepted to another school but pending a B in Ex Phys (currently have an 84 heading into lab and lecture finals).

Basically I'm wondering if anyone knows about what the costs will be for NSU.
 
Its ~$27,000 per year for tuition. Not sure how much fees are but I dont think it adds up to $67K. Plus extra living costs are based on you really...
 
Honestly it is pretty accurate (probs a little less), tuition alone i.e. ~27,000 and then you get loans to live off of which come out to ~10,000 a semester, little less/little more depending on fees and/or if you get school health insurance etc. You can always give back whatever you don't plan to use during the semester but the cost of living down here is pretty high.