Nova Southeastern Univ COM interview 2/13

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How soon after you submitted your secondary (and the signature page via snail mail) did NSU contact you regarding scheduling an interview? I applied late and am hoping I can squeeze in an interview before time runs out.
Thanks for your comments.

There's very few interview spots left, talked to an admissions counselor today.

Members don't see this ad.

There's very few interview spots left, talked to an admissions counselor today.

Speaking of which, any love for you from NSU?

How soon after you submitted your secondary (and the signature page via snail mail) did NSU contact you regarding scheduling an interview? I applied late and am hoping I can squeeze in an interview before time runs out.
Thanks for your comments.

well I had a very pleasent experience... I had submitted my primary app in July and then got an offer for a 2ndary which I sent in the last week of July... Then my new MCAT scores came out in around Oct and I didnt know that I was supposed to send another 2ndary... Anyway, in around December, I called and they told me to file a 2ndary... I did that on Monday and sent the signature page on Tuesday... On Wednesday, I wrote to the adcom explaining how I didnt know about filing another 2ndary and that there had been some confusion... I was glad to get a call on Friday with an interview offer...

I love NSUCOM's admissions staff... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my AACOMAS and two days after NSU recieved it I got the secondary, I completed and submitted that signed and mailed the signature page on a Tuesday and got an email on Thursday inviting me for an interview, this was backin early November.

Good Luck.

Speaking of which, any love for you from NSU?

No. I'm so frustrated with them. The last like 5 times I have talked to them have been, in a summary, "Oh we don't know why your application wasn't reviewed when everyone after yours was....yes you should interview with us...let us check if there are spots, we will call you back" and then I wait like 3-5 days and call them back and get the same "ok he will call you tomorrow". Its SO frustrating!!!!! :mad:

well I had a very pleasent experience... I had submitted my primary app in July and then got an offer for a 2ndary which I sent in the last week of July... Then my new MCAT scores came out in around Oct and I didnt know that I was supposed to send another 2ndary... Anyway, in around December, I called and they told me to file a 2ndary... I did that on Monday and sent the signature page on Tuesday... On Wednesday, I wrote to the adcom explaining how I didnt know about filing another 2ndary and that there had been some confusion... I was glad to get a call on Friday with an interview offer...

I love NSUCOM's admissions staff... :)

They called you last week with an interview offer?????????????????? OMG. Are they lying to me??????

They called you last week with an interview offer?????????????????? OMG. Are they lying to me??????

no no not last week... this is back in December...

No. I'm so frustrated with them. The last like 5 times I have talked to them have been, in a summary, "Oh we don't know why your application wasn't reviewed when everyone after yours was....yes you should interview with us...let us check if there are spots, we will call you back" and then I wait like 3-5 days and call them back and get the same "ok he will call you tomorrow". Its SO frustrating!!!!! :mad:

Screw 'em then. You got your LECOM anyways.

ok lets hear it... who got in?

lol I wish I could say that... after the destruction of my last thread I'm a bit scared to say anything :p...

but no I didnt hear anything from them yet...