Nova's New on-campus housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Subiedubie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just recieved my acceptance package from Nova....it took about 2 weeks because it was sent as certified mail. In the package was a note saying that there will now be on-campus housing available for graduate and doctoral students.

I was under the impression that Nova doesn't offer on-campus housing for grad students. Does anyone know much about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Nova is offering on campus housing for graduate students on a first come first serve basis. I am not sure if it is a separate building from the undergraduate dorms but from what the dean of the college told me, I understand that these dorms will be very far from the main campus and that it will be a loud place. He did not recommend that we consider this option.. he did suggest that we look into the apartment buildings close by the main campus. Some are very close to University drive.
Good luck to all of you.. and myself.

It says on Nova's on campus housing website that more information about graduate housing will be available on feb. 15th.