November Subject GREs Available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennyAnn4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Just to let everyone know (if you didn't already), you can get your score now from ETS if you took the test on November 8th, 2008.

I called ETS today for something else, and the customer service rep told me that my subject scores had been sent to my programs on 12-7. I was all prepared to pay the $ to hear my scores over the phone or to just shake and sweat until they arrived in the mail, but the secretary of the graduate admissions department told me my score by accident.

Woops! =)

Good luck...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all!

Just to let everyone know (if you didn't already), you can get your score now from ETS if you took the test on November 8th, 2008.

I called ETS today for something else, and the customer service rep told me that my subject scores had been sent to my programs on 12-7. I was all prepared to pay the $ to hear my scores over the phone or to just shake and sweat until they arrived in the mail, but the secretary of the graduate admissions department told me my score by accident.

Woops! =)

Good luck...

HAHAHA. lucky!! They really shouldn't be charging for us to hear our own scores anyway. It's not like we're not going to find out eventually!

wow, i should have tried that before paying the $12. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I called ETS for another reason as well and found out the scores were available. I couldn't wait to receive it in the mail, I had to call and spend the 12$ (actually it was even a bit more because I'm in Canada!).

What are your thoughts about your score? How did u find the exam?
Also, has anyone written the general exam yet?

I called ETS for another reason as well and found out the scores were available. I couldn't wait to receive it in the mail, I had to call and spend the 12$ (actually it was even a bit more because I'm in Canada!).

What are your thoughts about your score? How did u find the exam?
Also, has anyone written the general exam yet?

Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I received my score because I left the exam feeling like I couldn't even SPELL psychology. There were some questions I read and knew I had no chance with, laughed, and moved on. That technique worked! Let's hope my score helps with getting me interviews.

How did you feel about it?

Peace.

When I took it back in October, I finished ridiculously early. Like, it took me about an hour, if that. The proctor looked at me funny when I handed the exam back to her.

That made me EXTREMELY nervous :D

When I took it back in October, I finished ridiculously early. Like, it took me about an hour, if that. The proctor looked at me funny when I handed the exam back to her.

That made me EXTREMELY nervous :D

i finished in an hour too. being a fast reader has it's perks when taking exams!

Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I received my score because I left the exam feeling like I couldn't even SPELL psychology. There were some questions I read and knew I had no chance with, laughed, and moved on. That technique worked! Let's hope my score helps with getting me interviews.

How did you feel about it?

Peace.

ditto here. i was almost ready to cancel my applications if my score was terrible. then i found out that i did very well. :D