NPTE result for july 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sassywoman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello can anyone help me how to pay ahead if you want to know your test result in NPTE? I took it last July 22. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you can. Please, live your life. It's short. Don't spend it waiting for some test result. Go relax. I'm waiting two weeks to look at my scores and I'm enjoying life.

I don't think you can. Please, live your life. It's short. Don't spend it waiting for some test result. Go relax. I'm waiting two weeks to look at my scores and I'm enjoying life.

Maybe our form of "living our life" is worrying about the test. You relax, I don't want to.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Dont we find out pass / fail on the 29th? I thought the score report just tells you your actual score..but we find out pass / fail on the 29th just w/o the actual score. Is that right?

Yes. On July 29th you get the good or bad news, and then the detailed report is available one week later.

Dont we find out pass / fail on the 29th? I thought the score report just tells you your actual score..but we find out pass / fail on the 29th just w/o the actual score. Is that right?

Where did you get that information?

I think I read that on the Doctor of Physical Therapy Students public FB group

I think I read that on the Doctor of Physical Therapy Students public FB group

Sweet! Thanks! I just contacted FSBPT, and they confirmed we do receive pass/fail status tomorrow.

Good luck man. I dont understand why they have to make us wait a week...the test can be graded immediately and dont they already have a set passing score?

Haha, I hear you. I wish we found out right then... Would take a lot of anxiety away.

I got my results on the FSBPT website about an hour ago! PASSEDDDDDD!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Tuesday people!!! Wednesday people...maybe tomorrow?

Someone made a mistake and passed me. Black, black, no take back!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got mine. Passed!

Nope, I just checked. They might update it in the morning tho.

Nope, I just checked. They might update it in the morning tho.
thanks man...reason I'm asking is my wife is so nervous checking the fsbpt site, so i checked the new york license site but nothing is showing up... thats great! we still have hope...

For those of you who have already gotten your pass/fail status - did you pay the $80 to get that information or was it free? And was the information right on the "status of your request" page or do they put it somewhere else.

Still patiently waiting, thanks

For those of you who have already gotten your pass/fail status - did you pay the $80 to get that information or was it free? And was the information right on the "status of your request" page or do they put it somewhere else.

Still patiently waiting, thanks
I didnt have to pay for my pass or fail status. I saw mine through the "status of your request" page.

@nokona207, I did not pay $80. Just keep checking the website status of request.
And Congratulations to all

If anyone gets the status update "scores received from prometric" i found out that means your state/jurisdiction won't release your scores so you can pay fsbpt $82 to see them now or wait till next wednesday (i paid).... and I PASSED! WOO congrats everyone!

If anyone gets the status update "scores received from prometric" i found out that means your state/jurisdiction won't release your scores so you can pay fsbpt $82 to see them now or wait till next wednesday (i paid).... and I PASSED! WOO congrats everyone!
congrats! Where did you get that info from?? everyone in my class got their scores except me so IDK why I would have to wait another week x_x

I googled it and someone from a few years ago said that it means the state won't release it. What state did to apply to? I just paid for the score report from fsbpt (not that I care about the score, but I was going to go crazy if I didn't know pass/fail)

hmmm. I was wondering when they are going to release the scores? So we have to pay them or will they release the score in 10 days?

someone on facebook said that for Rhode Island it was going to be Friday..... people in Illinois said it was going to be the same thing.. it's definitely not fair that some states won't release the scores the same time everyone else does. I paid because waiting was going to make me go crazy and for me it was well worth it

I googled it and someone from a few years ago said that it means the state won't release it. What state did to apply to? I just paid for the score report from fsbpt (not that I care about the score, but I was going to go crazy if I didn't know pass/fail)
Michigan, I went to a school in NY but my classmates where from all over the US and they all got their scores even the one other guy from MI...Thats why Im confused..Im just going to call them now and ask about the status updates. Thanks for the reply !

Just called FSBPT, they told me MI is one of the few states that does not allow for a (pass/fail) status to be posted... so I have to pay $80 or wait until the free report on Aug 5th. So jchen707 was right

HI. I am a Filipino PT , too. What is your email add?