You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NPTE result for july 2015
Started by sassywoman
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't think you can. Please, live your life. It's short. Don't spend it waiting for some test result. Go relax. I'm waiting two weeks to look at my scores and I'm enjoying life.
I don't think you can. Please, live your life. It's short. Don't spend it waiting for some test result. Go relax. I'm waiting two weeks to look at my scores and I'm enjoying life.
Maybe our form of "living our life" is worrying about the test. You relax, I don't want to.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can go to the Individual Score Report page on the FSBPT website and request your score early (for $80), starting on July 29th.
Here's the website: https://www.fsbpt.org/OurServices/CandidateServices/IndividualScoreReport.aspx
Here's the website: https://www.fsbpt.org/OurServices/CandidateServices/IndividualScoreReport.aspx
Yes. On July 29th you get the good or bad news, and then the detailed report is available one week later.
Dont we find out pass / fail on the 29th? I thought the score report just tells you your actual score..but we find out pass / fail on the 29th just w/o the actual score. Is that right?
Where did you get that information?
I think I read that on the Doctor of Physical Therapy Students public FB group
Sweet! Thanks! I just contacted FSBPT, and they confirmed we do receive pass/fail status tomorrow.
Haha, I hear you. I wish we found out right then... Would take a lot of anxiety away.
What day did you take the exam.? Congratulations by the way 🙂I got my results on the FSBPT website about an hour ago! PASSEDDDDDD!!!!!!
I took it in FL on Tuesday morning. Thanks!!! 🙂What day did you take the exam.? Congratulations by the way 🙂
I took mine on the 23rd in UT . i guess i still need to wait until tomorrow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'M DYING WAITING... My nerves are fried.
Did you take yours on tuesday too? Congratulations !Congrats Tuesday people!!! Wednesday people...maybe tomorrow?
Yup! Congrats!Did you take yours on tuesday too? Congratulations !
Congrats man... did it reflect right away unto the New york license verification site?thanks guys. All the best
thanks man...reason I'm asking is my wife is so nervous checking the fsbpt site, so i checked the new york license site but nothing is showing up... thats great! we still have hope...Nope, I just checked. They might update it in the morning tho.
PASSED!!! 

Last edited:
Congratulations! U just got yours this late at night?! I guess there'll be no sleeping for me until i get my results hahaPASSED!!!
Thank you! I took mine on Wednesday afternoon 😀
I PASSED!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YES! Congratulations!!!I PASSED!
I didnt have to pay for my pass or fail status. I saw mine through the "status of your request" page.For those of you who have already gotten your pass/fail status - did you pay the $80 to get that information or was it free? And was the information right on the "status of your request" page or do they put it somewhere else.
Still patiently waiting, thanks
For those of you who have already gotten your pass/fail status - did you pay the $80 to get that information or was it free? And was the information right on the "status of your request" page or do they put it somewhere else.
Still patiently waiting, thanks
No need to pay, just check at this website: https://www.fsbpt.org/OurServices/CandidateServices/StatusofMyRequest.aspx
Good luck!
If anyone gets the status update "scores received from prometric" i found out that means your state/jurisdiction won't release your scores so you can pay fsbpt $82 to see them now or wait till next wednesday (i paid).... and I PASSED! WOO congrats everyone!
congrats! Where did you get that info from?? everyone in my class got their scores except me so IDK why I would have to wait another week x_xIf anyone gets the status update "scores received from prometric" i found out that means your state/jurisdiction won't release your scores so you can pay fsbpt $82 to see them now or wait till next wednesday (i paid).... and I PASSED! WOO congrats everyone!
someone on facebook said that for Rhode Island it was going to be Friday..... people in Illinois said it was going to be the same thing.. it's definitely not fair that some states won't release the scores the same time everyone else does. I paid because waiting was going to make me go crazy and for me it was well worth it
Michigan, I went to a school in NY but my classmates where from all over the US and they all got their scores even the one other guy from MI...Thats why Im confused..Im just going to call them now and ask about the status updates. Thanks for the reply !I googled it and someone from a few years ago said that it means the state won't release it. What state did to apply to? I just paid for the score report from fsbpt (not that I care about the score, but I was going to go crazy if I didn't know pass/fail)
Congrats! Did you use the new Sullivan Pt guide 2015 for your review? I have the 2011 one and I don't know if I need to purchase the new one...I PASSED!
Hi! Do you know of any whatsapp group studying for NPTE? Thanks,HI. I am a Filipino PT , too. What is your email add?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K