nremt in saudi arabia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goldy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i m a paramedic student here in ksa. i like to appear for NREMT exam will any body please guide me from where i can do this?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
i m a paramedic student here in ksa. i like to appear for NREMT exam will any body please guide me from where i can do this?

Salaam Goldy. I worked with a paramedic in Afghanistan who also did education in Saudi Arabia. He was able to get his students to sit for the NREMT-Basic psychomotor skills exam and the written exam. However, the students were part of a course that had officially adopted the United States Department of Transportation National Standard Curriculum and had affiliated with a community college in the United States.

I presume a similar arrangement would be needed in the case of your programme? If you are moving to the United States, there is most likely some sort of reciprocity process that probably varies from state to state, and you will need to contact the state EMS board that you are considering for employment as a paramedic.

I have inserted a link to the NREMT. They may be able to assist you in your search:
http://www.nremt.org/