NS FL 6-10 Scores??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zhonghang

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has taken any of NS 6-10 FLs. Just looking to compare scores and questions about these tests. Let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken a full length from NS yet, but I wanted to know your thoughts on their CARS passages. Do you find them difficult?

I haven't taken a full length from NS yet, but I wanted to know your thoughts on their CARS passages. Do you find them difficult?
Yes, I personally have found them to be much more difficult than AAMC. Passages seem a little more convoluted, but what makes them much harder for me are their answer choices. The answer choices are so much more vague and tricky than AAMC. That's just my experience with their CARS sections. The science sections seem much more in line with AAMC's style.

That's exactly what I think! I've done 6 of their CARS tests so far and have scored only a 125 on each.

Thanks and good luck on your studying.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't taken their practice tests yet, but their passages in the CARS book are significantly more mind-numbing than from other resources. Not sure if this is good to practice with or not though.

Reactions: 1 user
I just took NS FL #2 and scored way better than I thought I would. Do you guys think NS FL's are a good comparison to the actual test, overall? Or should I have invested in a different company?

I just took NS FL #2 and scored way better than I thought I would. Do you guys think NS FL's are a good comparison to the actual test, overall? Or should I have invested in a different company?

I heard that Next Step is typically harder than the real thing, which is a good thing I guess.

Their tests are a lot harder in my opinion, but still GREAT practice. Not so sure of their CARS is great practice though... Not a huge fan. I think their science sections are solid.

That's exactly what I think! I've done 6 of their CARS tests so far and have scored only a 125 on each.

Thanks and good luck on your studying.
Yeah I have scored WAY better on AAMC's materials when it comes to CARS. I wouldn't stress about your 125's on NS. Their CARS is tough. Good luck to you too!

Yeah I have scored WAY better on AAMC's materials when it comes to CARS. I wouldn't stress about your 125's on NS. Their CARS is tough. Good luck to you too!

what have you been getting on NS cars? been getting straight 126's every time. Did you see a huge jump on AAMC material?

on 6-10 it seems like my scores are ranging from like 126-127 ish per section. also I feel like there first two tests are much easier then the other ones most notably for C/P. it just felt like the passages and questions were easier to follow. did anyone else notice this?