NS-LIJ Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HolisticMed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interested to know if anyone has any valuable information regarding the neurology residency at NS-LIJ. How is this program generally perceived with regard to reputation? Where does it fall on the tier of competitiveness with other neuro programs in NY? The hospital network is well known in the tristate area and most physicians I have spoken with have high regard for this hospital system. Are the attendings pleasant to work with? If you had to do it over would you choose to do your residency at NS-LIJ again? Any information would be greatly appreciated. 👍👍
 
Strange, I can't see the replies to this post and it is always showing as unread.