NSU class of 2010!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huskyeyes said:
lol, that's true plus you'll be able to get your name engraved and pick it up without standing in line to pay during the orientation week :)

AND it will give you more time to sleep in if you end up in groups 1-6, according to the orientation schedule.
;)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm hoping some current students can answer a few questions for me..So on our list of extra mandatory items that we can purchase at the equipment fair (or on our own before hand), it lists a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff as 150 bucks. Does everyone have cardiology steths? I know I can get a classic 2SE Littmann for 65 that seems to meet all the specs they gave us. What do most students have and are we allowed to have colored tubing? Thanks for any advice :)
Amanda

alohaknight1 said:
I'm hoping some current students can answer a few questions for me..So on our list of extra mandatory items that we can purchase at the equipment fair (or on our own before hand), it lists a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff as 150 bucks. Does everyone have cardiology steths? I know I can get a classic 2SE Littmann for 65 that seems to meet all the specs they gave us. What do most students have and are we allowed to have colored tubing? Thanks for any advice :)
Amanda

I really wouldn't rush out and buy anything right now because I got my stethoscope and blood pressure cuff free with the purchase of my diagnostic set at our first equipment fair. You really don't need anything special like a cadiology steth and you are allowed to have different colors. I hope that helps.

Could someone name me places that sell condos close to the school? my research was not very successful =(

Thanks!