Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am single and am planning on getting an apartment with a roomate, who better not decide to go to another school...We are looking at living pretty close to, but not on top of campus. I don't really know what is out there yet--but am going to be in FL in a few weeks and will be checking out apartments then. I asked a question about this in the NSU 2008 thread awhile back and they had a few ideas.wizzo said:So what is everyone doing for housing? I called the school and they said they aren't going to offer graduate on campus housing, which I guess is for the better...never really liked staying on campus, but it would have been nice not to have to worry about finding a place. Are most people married? families? Second career?
So with all those questions, here's a little about me. I'll be moving from CA, but I've lived all over the place, including England. I was in the Air Force for a few years and then a contractor for the Air Force. I'm 32 years old, single...well, I guess that's about it.

