Nude images blackmail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlafsPotato

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, throwaway account for obvious reasons.

I’m an MS2. I’m lonely as hell in med school. I went on tinder and met a girl I thought liked me. She claimed to be a nursing student at a school in the same city and seemed to know her stuff.

The day before we asked to meet, she asked me for a d**k pic. I was a little taken aback, I have never had a girl ask me for that. She sent me nudes so I thought it was normal.

As soon as I sent her, she told me that she had found my Facebook and that she was going to send my pictures to my med school and tell them I was sexually harassing her... unless, of course, I sent her $5,000 (“you’re going to be a doctor, you can afford it.”)

I do not have $5000 nor do I feel like paying on principle. She also told me that “she doesn’t give permission” for me to share our text log and says that our conversation is illegal to show to the police, which I doubt, but still. I plan on contacting a lawyer and the police.

My question is, will most med schools actually take action against me if she shares them? I have a pretty solid text log showing that they were requested, but will they just say that sending a solicited d**k pic is unprofessional and kick me out? They’re not a religion school.

Members don't see this ad.

Might need a lawyer to be safe, but if you're telling the truth and have all the texts you should be okay... also you definitely don't need her permission if she's actively trying to blackmail you

PS: this is why it's never smart to engage in any type of picture exchange, once a pic is taken it's out there forever nowadays with all the iCloud hacks etc, let alone sharing extremely personal photos with people you don't even know.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
:wideyed::wtf:

wooooooooooooow.

I mean....if it were me, I would discuss with people I trust like my parents, maybe someone at med school you know you can trust (maybe)? She might be bluffing, honestly...surely she knows that if she goes though you can prove that sexual harassment isn't the case. And yeah, if it came to it you can use the text log to prove the pictures were requested...definitely not illegal as far as I know.

...Just...wow. What a nightmare, sorry this happened to you man.

Reactions: 1 user
1. I think you're now qualified to be a Senator, or perhaps even President.

2. Dude. Judgment. SMH.

3. Rule #37 of the internet. You're talking to a dude.

4. I seriously doubt your school will care. You've got some criminal threatening to go to the cops accusing you of sexual harassment, but telling you it's illegal for you to disclose his texts soliciting the picture? Bullshiznits. This idiot doesn't have a legal case against you and he knows it.

5. Tell him any further correspondence with you will result in a harassment suit and charges for blackmail.

6. Wouldn't hurt to get an attorney's input.

7. Dude.

8. Tagging @Goro.

Reactions: 11 users
Get a lawyer, go to the police. You should be fine as far as not getting in trouble yourself. Don't make that mistake again.

Reactions: 4 users
You already answered the bulk of your question, contact a lawyer asap, I'd guess they'd advise you to contact the police, as this is obvious blackmail if the text thread is as obvious as you're saying it is. You can try and tell her to stop on your own, but if she's really serious about blackmailing you that probably won't work. A letter from a lawyer stating you will press charges for blackmail/whatever if she attempts to further pursue this would hold a lot more weight if this person has any brains.

As for the medical school's response, I doubt you're getting out of this without some kind of repercussions if they find out. I'd be shocked if any school didn't at minimum slap you with some form of professionalism punishment, possibly in your deans letter. Idk, but at the very least you'd likely be on the school's radar as someone to keep an eye on, at the worst they could do some serious damage to your career as sexual harassment is such a hot-button topic right now, and med schools, like any major organization, like to keep their reputations solid.

Double tagging @Goro because I can and this is hilarious

Reactions: 3 users
You already answered the bulk of your question, contact a lawyer asap, I'd guess they'd advise you to contact the police, as this is obvious blackmail if the text thread is as obvious as you're saying it is. You can try and tell her to stop on your own, but if she's really serious about blackmailing you that probably won't work. A letter from a lawyer stating you will press charges for blackmail/whatever if she attempts to further pursue this would hold a lot more weight if this person has any brains.

As for the medical school's response, I doubt you're getting out of this without some kind of repercussions if they find out. I'd be shocked if any school didn't at minimum slap you with some form of professionalism punishment, possibly in your deans letter. Idk, but at the very least you'd likely be on the school's radar as someone to keep an eye on, at the worst they could do some serious damage to your career as sexual harassment is such a hot-button topic right now, and med schools, like any major organization, like to keep their reputations solid.
Can you actually get slapped on the wrist by medical schools for sharing a nude photo with a non-minor that requested it?

Just another reason I have to sit through a bunch of professionalism speeches wondering who the hell could be so stupid as to necessitate the speeches

Reactions: 6 users

I’m an MS2. I’m lonely as hell in med school. I went on tinder and met a girl I thought liked me. She claimed to be a nursing student at a school in the same city and seemed to know her stuff.

The day before we asked to meet, she asked me for a d**k pic. I was a little taken aback, I have never had a girl ask me for that. She sent me nudes so I thought it was normal.

As soon as I sent her, she told me that she had found my Facebook and that she was going to send my pictures to my med school and tell them I was sexually harassing her... unless, of course, I sent her $5,000 (“you’re going to be a doctor, you can afford it.”)

I do not have $5000 nor do I feel like paying on principle. She also told me that “she doesn’t give permission” for me to share our text log and says that our conversation is illegal to show to the police, which I doubt, but still. I plan on contacting a lawyer and the police.

My question is, will most med schools actually take action against me if she shares them? I have a pretty solid text log showing that they were requested, but will they just say that sending a solicited d**k pic is unprofessional and kick me out? They’re not a religion school.
I'm not a lawyer, but she is blackmailing you. That's a felony. IF she lives in a different state, this might even be a federal crime.

Treat anything she says as a lie. I strongly urge you to call the police.

So, tell her not only will you share the conversation with the police, but also the FBI. My understanding is that if you have her ISP addy, then you can figure out where in the country she lives.

EDIT: One more thing: report this to Tinder and the ISP as her actions will be a TOS violation.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Even if so, it';s a great teaching moment.
Can a school reprimand you for this? "unprofessional conduct"? Seems invasive if they do.

2. Dude. Judgment. SMH.

4. I seriously doubt your school will care. You've got some criminal threatening to go to the cops accusing you of sexual harassment, but telling you it's illegal for you to disclose his texts soliciting the picture? Bullshiznits. This idiot doesn't have a legal case against you and he knows it.

5. Tell him any further correspondence with you will result in a harassment suit and charges for blackmail.

6. Wouldn't hurt to get an attorney's input.

7. Dude.

8. Tagging @Goro.
I'm not a lawyer, but she is blackmailing you. That's a felony. IF she lives in a different state, this might even be a federal crime.

So, tell her not only will you share the conversation with the police, but also the FBI. My understanding is that if you have her ISP addy, then you can figure out where in the country she lives.

EDIT: One more thing: report this to Tinder and the ISP as her actions will be a TOS violation.

Yeah the original post seems like fake news... or if it's real, OP unfortunately lacks common sense. The above advice is good in case someone else somehow lands up in a similar situation.

YOU WILL BE FINE. I have been in this position (actually worse) multiple times!!! If you ignore her then she will simply stop! Has worked for me every single time! DO NOT RESPOND FURTHER - I don't care what she says. You can say "Reporting to Police and blocking." but that's IT. Then she knows there's simply nothing there. The first time this happened to me they used my skype username (my email) to find my facebook, recorded a loop of me, and sent screenshots of all my facebook friends and said they would send it to them w/o payment. I was scared ****less but I can 99.9% guarantee you are fine. Even if you had $5,000 paying will only make it worse. They will keep asking for more and more.

1.) Where your face in the pics?
2.) Have you physically met her?

There's a good chance she lives overseas and uses a VPN to show being "x miles away"

YOU WILL BE FINE. I have been in this position (actually worse) multiple times!!! If you ignore her then she will simply stop! Has worked for me every single time! DO NOT RESPOND FURTHER - I don't care what she says. You can say "Reporting to Police and blocking." but that's IT. Then she knows there's simply nothing there. The first time this happened to me they used my skype username (my email) to find my facebook, recorded a loop of me, and sent screenshots of all my facebook friends and said they would send it to them w/o payment. I was scared ****less but I can 99.9% guarantee you are fine. Even if you had $5,000 paying will only make it worse. They will keep asking for more and more.

1.) Where your face in the pics?
2.) Have you physically met her?

There's a good chance she lives overseas and uses a VPN to show being "x miles away"
You should probably stop sending dick pictures to girls you haven't met in person. (Maybe you should just never send them and just tell em they can see it in person instead)

Reactions: 5 users
If a random girl asks for a dick pic there's a 98% chance she's not a girl/ has nefarious plans.

Reactions: 7 users
If a random girl asks for a dick pic there's a 98% chance she's not a girl/ has nefarious plans.
Yeah homies, I can assure you that most women don't get turned on by dick pics. They prefer photos of your chiseled bodies with a towel covering & hanging off your erection.

Reactions: 7 users
1. delete facebook.
2. Contact a lawyer.
3. Call the police.

This clearly doesnt pass the sniff test as if she/he can revoke your ability to share a text conversation, why is there no reason you couldnt revoke the ability for that person to share a dick pic.

Your medical school will not say anything to you.

Also a corollary of the internet is that when someone asks for a dick pick , you attach one that you find online.

1. delete facebook.
2. Contact a lawyer.
3. Call the police.

This clearly doesnt pass the sniff test as if she/he can revoke your ability to share a text conversation, why is there no reason you couldnt revoke the ability for that person to share a dick pic.

Your medical school will not say anything to you.

Also a corollary of the internet is that when someone asks for a dick pick , you attach one that you find online.
Doesn't solve anything, it's still sexual harassment to send a dick pic that isn't yours. If they've given consent then either way it would be legal unless they are minors.

You just shouldn't send dick pics at all, especially if you've never even met her before.

This is common. Very similar situation happened to a friend except she posted his pictures to a facebook then began adding his family and friends until he paid.

Reactions: 3 users
This is common. Very similar situation happened to a friend except she posted his pictures to a facebook then began adding his family and friends until he paid.

He didn't play his cards right. OP needs to cut all ways of being contacted by this person so they see it as a waste of time.

He didn't play his cards right. OP needs to cut all ways of being contacted by this person so they see it as a waste of time.
Ya luckily the OP isnt having this person add all his friends and fam with the pics lol.

LOL

Did the picture have your face in it too? If it’s just the wiener, you can say that it ain’t yours.

Maybe im classless, but I would find it funny if my friends and family happened to see a picture of my junk.... except my grandma. Poor nana

OP, this is incredibly stupid of you. How could you not be suspicious of a girl asking for dick pics? Good news is that you probably won’t suffer direct professional consequences and if you’re scared of that, please contact the police tomorrow morning as well as a lawyer because this is a felony. Best case scenario this is a local idiot you can scare off with authorities involved, but the worst case is that this is a remote person hiding behind a VPN. If it’s the latter, you may suffer some public humiliation depending how persistent this person chooses to be (because they’re untouchable) and how easily the pictures relate back to.

This is really annoying because as badly as I want to just say ignore it, if the person means business this could be a thorn in your side atleast socially so definitely contact police and get a lawyer. I would also contact your school because even though this is stupid and you’ve done nothing wrong, the way the classic unprofessionalism cases start is someone decides to leave their school out of the picture. Save the evidence of what happened for your record to protect your innocence and let the school know that someone hasn’t received sexually explicit photos of you and are threatening to blackmail you with them.

If you do all this, the most you’ll likely suffer is socially. Be very careful in this internet climate OP. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Thank God for this thread. I was just about to send out a bunch of unsolicited dick pics.

I'll just blur my face out first.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I’m leaning toward just not responding. I spoke to a family member who’s a lawyer who told me not to.

My face was not in the picture, but I don’t know if that matters.

EDIT: “She” seemed to have a reasonable argument as to why she wanted to see it. Actually she was kind of manipulative about it, thinking back. I guess I’m easily manipulated. (“I sent you nudes, don’t embarrass me!”)

I’m really hoping this is just someone very stupid locally. They sent their demands via text, after all.

The thing that bugs me is that this person clearly has medical training, or at least has a friend, with intimate knowledge of medical/nursing education (we had detailed conversations where “she” clearly knew her stuff).

EDIT: I should clarify that “she” is not threatening to go to the police - she’s threatening to show it to my medical school. “She” mentioned that “in medicine, any whiff of sexual harassment allegation will ruin your career, don’t let that happen.”

EDIT: I don’t see why this could actually be a professionalism violation. If someone shares naked pictures of themselves with a person who asks for it, why is that unprofessional? Unless it actually is. Anyone?

Last edited:

I’m leaning toward just not responding. I spoke to a family member who’s a lawyer who told me not to.

I’m really hoping this is just someone very stupid locally. They sent their demands via text, after all.

The thing that bugs me is that this person clearly has medical training, or at least has a friend, with intimate knowledge of medical/nursing education (we had detailed conversations where “she” clearly knew her stuff).

Of course it matters! I’m now relieved for you and I think you’ll be good doing with what you’re doing but there’s always the small chance this could get worse if this person becomes persistent.

Ideally she's a nurse or health professional who lives nearby. I'm not saying it's hard to figure out, but without any hiccups, I'd be a lot easier if someone needed to find her than a rando lol.

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Ideally she's a nurse or health professional who lives nearby. I'm not saying it's hard to figure out, but without any hiccups, I'd be a lot easier if someone needed to find her than a rando lol.

*won't be easy to figure out

2. Dude. Judgment. SMH.

8. Tagging @Goro.

I'd amend Rule #37 to: there are plenty of naked girls on the internet, but you'll never, ever talk to them.

Can a school reprimand you for this? "unprofessional conduct"? Seems invasive if they do.
This is a fascinating question. I would be as harsh to one of my students in exactly the same way I'd be to my 15 year old son....as in "how could you be so stupid?" But my gut says this doesn't rise to the level of a professionalism issue.

EDIT: “She” seemed to have a reasonable argument as to why she wanted to see it. Actually she was kind of manipulative about it, thinking back. I guess I’m easily manipulated. (“I sent you nudes, don’t embarrass me!”)

EDIT: I should clarify that “she” is not threatening to go to the police - she’s threatening to show it to my medical school. “She” mentioned that “in medicine, any whiff of sexual harassment allegation will ruin your career, don’t let that happen.”

EDIT: I don’t see why this could actually be a professionalism violation. If someone shares naked pictures of themselves with a person who asks for it, why is that unprofessional? Unless it actually is. Anyone?

So do you know yet if this is a real person in the general area and whether her name is real? If that is the case, she's incredibly stupid because she's outing herself, committing a crime, and can easily be caught. Or do you think its a random person playing a nurse remotely?

Ya know what I think we learned here? Don't send anything online or via text, etc, that you don't want seeing the light of day, as they weren't kidding when they said things live online forever. "Man, I'm so glad I sent those d**k pics" -said nobody ever.

I think this thread has gone on long enough. Get a lawyer if you're worried about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.