NYC Research Assistant position - Hospital for Special Surgery

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HSS Research

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Research Assistant opportunity working for top orthopaedic trauma surgeon in Hospital for Special Surgery/New York Presbyterian. Great opportunity for post grad/pre med gap year. Interest in orthopaedics is a plus. Please respond with interest to forum. CV and cover letter will be requested by email with requirements to follow. Job Description with further direction attached to this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Research Assistant JD_2017.docx
    14.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Research Assistant opportunity working for top orthopaedic trauma surgeon in Hospital for Special Surgery/New York Presbyterian. Great opportunity for post grad/pre med gap year. Interest in orthopaedics is a plus. Please respond with interest to forum. CV and cover letter will be requested by email with requirements to follow. Job Description attached to this thread.

Interested

Members don't see this ad :)
Interested
Hello, thank you! Please send your resume, cover letter, and goals for the year to the address listed at the bottom of the attached job description.

Attachments

14.3 KB · Views: 41
I am also interested (I've PM'ed you :))

Hello, thank you! Please send your resume, cover letter, and goals for the year to the address listed at the bottom of the attached job description.

Attachments

14.3 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: 1 user
Hi there I've PMed you.

Attachments

14.3 KB · Views: 42