NYC Schools Still Interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ts9977

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know which of the NYC school are still sending out invitations to interview, and which ones are done?

Members don't see this ad.

NYU is done.

Anybody know about the others? (Columbia, Cornell, Sinai, Einstein, Downstate)

Members don't see this ad :)
Cornell is still interviewing. I got an invite on Monday. However, the only days they had left were March 9 and 10th, the 10th being the last day they are interviewing. If you haven't heard back by now, your chances are probably slim.

ts9977 said:
Does anybody know which of the NYC school are still sending out invitations to interview, and which ones are done?

I know Downstate is actively looking for 2 janitors (ok they are called custodial engineers these days). Full time. $35,000 starting plus full benefits, 401K and vested after 5 years with TIAA CREF.

Einstein is still interviewing people, but I don't know if we're still sending out invitations. You should call our office and just ask politely if we are still sending out interview invites.

Interviews are still being held for:
Downstate (got invite within the last few days for date in late feb)
Albert Einstein (got invite a while ago, for date in late march)

I also just got an invite from Downstate for one of the last days in february. maybe we'll be there on the same day, bonez? anyway, i was complete way back in august. best of luck.

ts9977 said:
Anybody know about the others? (Columbia, Cornell, Sinai, Einstein, Downstate)

Columbia will send out acceptances early march they said last week. That probably means interviews will be done at the latest by sometime next week.

MSSM interviews till April. They are still sending out invitations as per a phone convo I had with someone from the Admissions Office within the last week.

limbo said:
just wondering....how do you know?

i called them in january and they said they were sending invites until the end of january.

Columbia is definitely done. The interview suite has been locked, with lights out, for the past week.

dhoonlee said:
Just recieved an invite from AECOM, for April 13th! LOL! Debating whether I should even bother...
go for it