Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Nycom??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by TraumaDR, Dec 10, 2002.

1. TraumaDR

TraumaDR Member
    10+ Year Member

Please someone, tell me you are still waiting for an invite to interview there!. I check the mail everyday looking for something from them, but unfortunately no luck :( I received the secondary completion card on Nov. 1st. Am i just getting anxious or should i really begin to worry?? Thanks everyone!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Im still waiting too :(

when I called to ask if they got all my stuff, I got a very short answer from the person I talked too. She asked me first if I was invited for an interview, then her tone changed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. abw

abw Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm also waiting - I got the card in august, but no word yet. I actually called over a month ago to request extra info about the school and the d.o./m.s program, but never received anything.

4. H0mersimps0n

H0mersimps0n HMO CRUSHER
    10+ Year Member

August app completed notification and still waiting...

5. smilez428

smilez428 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I also got the card around late august- but have finally been invited for an interview (about 2 weeks ago- the letter came).

I have declined the interview, since I've already gotten into UMDNJ SOM. Hope that opens up an interview spot for one of you!

good luck.

6. docpetey

docpetey Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I got a postcard back in August telling me that they got my AACOMAS and haven't heard anything from them, despite e-mails.

However, I just got an invite for an interview today (12/13/02)...so you should expect something from them soon.

Also, I know you have to fill out a secondary when you get there...but do we have to have letters of recommednation sent to them before hand?

Petey

7. OP
    OP
    TraumaDR

TraumaDR Member
    10+ Year Member

I sent in my letters of rec both from my prehealth advisory committee as well as my DO LOR in august. I thought this might emphasize that i was very stoked about the program there and very anxious for an interview. I guess only time will tell!!

8. MyEyesMesmerize

MyEyesMesmerize Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had been waiting for a long time also people but it finally came in the mail on thursday. Just be patient as I'm sure you'll get one.