Nycom??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TraumaDR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please someone, tell me you are still waiting for an invite to interview there!. I check the mail everyday looking for something from them, but unfortunately no luck :( I received the secondary completion card on Nov. 1st. Am i just getting anxious or should i really begin to worry?? Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Im still waiting too :(

when I called to ask if they got all my stuff, I got a very short answer from the person I talked too. She asked me first if I was invited for an interview, then her tone changed.

I'm also waiting - I got the card in august, but no word yet. I actually called over a month ago to request extra info about the school and the d.o./m.s program, but never received anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
August app completed notification and still waiting...

I also got the card around late august- but have finally been invited for an interview (about 2 weeks ago- the letter came).

I have declined the interview, since I've already gotten into UMDNJ SOM. Hope that opens up an interview spot for one of you!

good luck.

I got a postcard back in August telling me that they got my AACOMAS and haven't heard anything from them, despite e-mails.

However, I just got an invite for an interview today (12/13/02)...so you should expect something from them soon.

Also, I know you have to fill out a secondary when you get there...but do we have to have letters of recommednation sent to them before hand?

Petey

I sent in my letters of rec both from my prehealth advisory committee as well as my DO LOR in august. I thought this might emphasize that i was very stoked about the program there and very anxious for an interview. I guess only time will tell!!

I had been waiting for a long time also people but it finally came in the mail on thursday. Just be patient as I'm sure you'll get one.