NYCPM Housing: college-sponsored Apartments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrazieGurl26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I was not able to contact the housing office or Lisa today, and since I will be in the city tomorrow and this week, I was hoping to see if there might be current students at NYCPM interested in showing me their apartment this week or the next, before I submit my application in. I am deciding which housing and rooming situation to consider. I am checking out area that apartment is located as well.

If interested in allowing me to quickly peek around (only takes 5 minutes and less) the apartment and bedroom, I'd greatly appreciate it. I want to see what the rooms look like, the furnishings provided, living space... I looked at the information on the web, but it's not the real deal as seeing it firsthand. Just a peak, I promise. :thumbup: Please PM me to discuss or arrangement.

And any housing ideas, suggestions, or opinions about Draper, Parkchester, or other housing options would be nice to hear. Thanks!

Plus, if there are current NYCPM pod students interested in rooming with incoming student of C/O 2013, I'd be honored. I am female. PM me for this as well. Thanks, again!

Members don't see this ad.