Renting NYCPM students: renting studio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thefoothealer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello NYCPM students I have a studio available for rent starting August.
• 2 big bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom (shared) and all utilities included (water, gas, electricity, heat)
Looking for 2 students, however depending on how comfortable you are, another student is welcome especially for cheaper rent. You also have access to the balcony/porch
• The studio is in Union City, NJ - 5 mins away from Lincoln tunnel, 2 blocks away from bus stops to port authority and walking distance to different shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Cities next to it: Hoboken, Jersey City, Weehawken, and North Bergen.
• The rent is $1200 but by having 2 people it's $600 each (can be flexible) and if you get an additional person then it's less.
• PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH PM IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED and I will give you my contact information•
Also I will be driving to NYCPM everyday so I will definitely be providing transportation there for an additional $10 per week (gas, ezpass, parking)
If serious interest, I will send you pictures of the place. Thank you.
The reason I am posting this is because I know living in NYC or anywhere near can be a hassle and struggle with rent money, so I hope I can be helpful by providing this option, additionally to meeting some classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: