Nycpm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waahah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to contact NYCPM? I'm interested into getting into the spring semester of NYCPM. I've sent email about 2 weeks ago to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] but I havent have any response yet.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it true that NYCPM is located in Harlem? and does anyone know if that is a dangerous place to live? :D

Is it true that NYCPM is located in Harlem? and does anyone know if that is a dangerous place to live? :D

there are many posts on this already. please do a search.

yes the school is in harlem. you must be aware of your surroundings, but I lived near the school and was never harrassed or bothered.

It is NYC, whether harlem or the upper east side, or the village - crime happens. If you want to see great pathology and tons of patients go to NYCPM. If you want real good book learnen and a nice campus go to DMU and if you want to pass the boards on the first attempt go to AZPOD.

yes the school is in harlem. you must be aware of your surroundings, but I lived near the school and was never harrassed or bothered.

It is NYC, whether harlem or the upper east side, or the village - crime happens. If you want to see great pathology and tons of patients go to NYCPM. If you want real good book learnen and a nice campus go to DMU and if you want to pass the boards on the first attempt go to AZPOD.

wow... couldn't have put it better myself (although all but two students have passed boards on the first try at DMU in the last 2 years). Beautiful and articulate, Krabmas you are a double threat.

Come on we are more than a pretty face, what about our free yoga and our AAA ball team?

wahah,

I woudn't be too concerned with the safety around the school. I spent the entire summer walking around in that neighborhood; It's not bad at all. There are SO many people around, that it would be difficult to harm someone without others noticing it. There are plenty of corporations that have offices in Harlem, as real estate is slightly cheaper than the rest of the city, and it's starting to be revitalized. So, imagine, alongside you, are tons of white-collar people walking to and from the subways for work.

However, I woud not suggest you walk around late late at night... but I wouldn't suggest that anywhere... not just harlem. Now I will tell you that I think I've seen more homeless people around harlem than other parts, but they are harmless... and usually asleep on the sidewalks. Don't be "scuuuurd."

OK...

so if you want to be on a winning bball team at the APMSA tounament then you might also choose DMU.

I was talking about the baseball team our Iowa Cubs, but yes the basketball team is pretty good too. Also, I'm sorry but I'm not going to visit you at INOVA. :cry: I'm too poor and I think I might visit Legacy instead. :eek: :wow:

what else does Iowa have... well i know it has corn and umm corn... :laugh:

I'm thinking of going to DMU, tell me what else is there in the city and around it...
also there's no hills or anything around Des Moines right? I always wanted to ski/snow board, never been there but I assume there's no place to do it near by. :mad: (lived in Florida my whole life, always wanted to try, only seen snow like 2 or 3 times)

what else does Iowa have... well i know it has corn and umm corn... :laugh:

I'm thinking of going to DMU, tell me what else is there in the city and around it...
also there's no hills or anything around Des Moines right? I always wanted to ski/snow board, never been there but I assume there's no place to do it near by. :mad: (lived in Florida my whole life, always wanted to try, only seen snow like 2 or 3 times)

:hijacked: we are stealing this thread, if you would be so kind as to start a new thread about DMU, I'll answer anything and everything.

I was talking about the baseball team our Iowa Cubs, but yes the basketball team is pretty good too. Also, I'm sorry but I'm not going to visit you at INOVA. :cry: I'm too poor and I think I might visit Legacy instead. :eek: :wow:

I am truly hurt. I take that personally. Inova is way better than Legacy. :smuggrin: I never went to legacy so I do not know.:D

The best way to start your podiatric legacy is to start at OCPM. Now that it has become the pinnacle in podiatric education!!!

The best way to start your podiatric legacy is to start at OCPM. Now that it has become the pinnacle in podiatric education!!!

:laugh: stop it your killing me.

114 new first year students? I'm sure they were higly selective and will have a great board pass rate lol.

They are smack dab between Scholl and DMU, so I'm sure they took away all of those programs' top applicants. :rolleyes:

So far, you've told us that OCPM is "the number 1 podiatry school in America," "at the top," "the bar has been raised," and that Ohio's students "lead the board on podiatric education." I know you think you're being funny, but anyone can tell you that none of those statements are true. Pre-pods take this stuff as fact. You have to consider that...